McCain? Well, Duh!

I am still wondering why the bots think he is intelligent.

UH... Academic Scholorships... Harvard Law School... 1st elected Black President of The Harvard Law Review... State Senator... United States Senator... how many more you want? :D

A positive vision for America? hmmm well if you tear it down to maggot dung like he does regularly then tell how with hope and change he can fix it. You could make anyplace seem horrid enough that only the god obama with his magic ... (use your own imagination) can fix.

It's sad to see Americans so mean spirited for no good reason. Look around and see what the Conservatives have done to our country. And the bad thing is... It's just beginning. It usually takes two full terms of bad policy to tank an economy because you get by for quite a while living off debt. Bottom fell out on Bush #1 from Reagan's deficit spending. Bush #2 just couldn't quite keep the dike plugged for 2 full terms. The next President whoever he is, is going to have a terribly tough time.

I think they are selling obama idols that you can worship at Tiffany’s. Get yours today! Just think of it, you too can get on your knees to worship your very own obama god.

I really don't think if the tables were turned I'd feel this way about McBush. I mean if he were hugely popular, an inspiring speaker like JFK, all about everyone getting along together. I wouldn't hate him for it. I'm sure I'd have policy differences I could find... but not hate him and his supporters because he's popular.:confused:

And let's not forget this current polling:

85% of Americans think America is moving in the wrong direction. But 85% of the American people aren't just crazy idol worshiping Obamabots. The truth is 85% of the American people as a whole are smart enough to know George Bush and the Republicans lead us down a bad dead end road.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2kyXN4ZVQg

Werbung:
UH... Academic Scholorships... Harvard Law School... 1st elected Black President of The Harvard Law Review... State Senator... United States Senator... how many more you want?

Hmmm Bush and Co. went to college at Harvard and he is an idiot right ? Here is a website you might like, its done by democrats so you can believe it 

http://www.democraticunderground.com/top10/05/197.html

State Senator and United States Senator? How is that a sign of intelligence? I mean real proof.

It's sad to see Americans so mean spirited for no good reason. Look around and see what the Conservatives have done to our country. And the bad thing is... It's just beginning. It usually takes two full terms of bad policy to tank an economy because you get by for quite a while living off debt. Bottom fell out on Bush #1 from Reagan's deficit spending. Bush #2 just couldn't quite keep the dike plugged for 2 full terms. The next President whoever he is, is going to have a terribly tough time

I wonder why you did not add Jimmy Carter to the list. The misery index was invented because of him. I can see where some things republicans have done is not good, but why cant democrats ever see what their party has done that was not good?

I really don't think if the tables were turned I'd feel this way about McBush. I mean if he were hugely popular, an inspiring speaker like JFK, all about everyone getting along together. I wouldn't hate him for it. I'm sure I'd have policy differences I could find... but not hate him and his supporters because he's popular.:confused:

I do not dislike Obama because people like him; I don’t like him because his policies are atrocious. I don’t like him because he never takes the blame when he messes up. It is always a staffer or it’s the republicans or its someone else’s mistake but never his own. I don’t like Obama because he says he is a different kind of candidate but does exactly the dirty crap THEY ALL DO. I am not saying the others do not, they all do. I don’t like Obama because he claims to unite and says he doesn’t like the race card and he doesn’t like that people are divided, then in the same speech says white voters this, black voters that, old voters here and vet voters there. He talks out both sides of his mouth but the bots can’t seem to see it. I could have a lot more respect for him if people could admit his flaws and say but he is our guy warts and all.

And let's not forget this current polling:

85% of Americans think America is moving in the wrong direction. But 85% of the American people aren't just crazy idol worshiping Obamabots. The truth is 85% of the American people as a whole are smart enough to know George Bush and the Republicans lead us down a bad dead end road.

I am part of those polls, and I also voted that we are on the wrong track. They do not ask you why you think it or who you blame, it’s a blanket question. Every one assumes that every one that answered hates bush or hates republicans, (though they both frustrate me) that is not why I think we are off track.

We need to secure our borders and quit pandering to a voting block (Hispanic) I can say this because I am part Hispanic. I don’t think they can call me racist on this one 

I think congress (who by the way is the only group with a lower approval rating than Bush) and it is a democratic congress. I think congress is so off track they may not find the rail road ties again.

I think the environmentalists are messing things up horribly and we as a nation are suffering because they are nut jobs!

So I voted off track too, but not for the reasons some did, and I know I am not alone in my thinking.

NO Obamanation;38970]Hmmm Bush and Co. went to college at Harvard and he is an idiot right ? Here is a website you might like, its done by democrats so you can believe it

Bush got through with a C average and his name regonition. The same way he got through the Texas Air National Guard showing up about half the time. Are you SERIOUSLY making the claim Bush is a smart individual... I mean besides the fact he's been caught in so many lies it's not funny if you've ever heard the man speak you know he's no Barack Obama in the brain department... come on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqLvBUSJucg

State Senator and United States Senator? How is that a sign of intelligence? I mean real proof.

The elected positions are some of the high positions he has already acheived putting his education to good use for the American people.

A graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, Obama worked as a community organizer, university lecturer, and lawyer before serving in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2004.

I wonder why you did not add Jimmy Carter to the list. The misery index was invented because of him. I can see where some things republicans have done is not good, but why cant democrats ever see what their party has done that was not good?

The country did go through some tough times during the Carter administration. I would cite Jimmy Carter as a very good human being but not a great President. A lot of oil related problems back then too. But even comparing that hard time George Bush's approval rating beats that handaly... I think it's recently been as low as 23%.

I do not dislike Obama because people like him; I don’t like him because his policies are atrocious. I don’t like him because he never takes the blame when he messes up. It is always a staffer or it’s the republicans or its someone else’s mistake but never his own... I could have a lot more respect for him if people could admit his flaws and say but he is our guy warts and all.

Well I must say none of that is true. I've seen him say he's made mistakes. I think you just want EXTRA warts... and even then you'd come up with something else. You're missing out on helping a good man at a very pivotal time... but that's your choice. ;)

I am part of those polls, and I also voted that we are on the wrong track. They do not ask you why you think it or who you blame, it’s a blanket question. Every one assumes that every one that answered hates bush or hates republicans, (though they both frustrate me) that is not why I think we are off track.

We need to secure our borders and quit pandering to a voting block (Hispanic) I can say this because I am part Hispanic. I don’t think they can call me racist on this one

I think congress (who by the way is the only group with a lower approval rating than Bush) and it is a democratic congress. I think congress is so off track they may not find the rail road ties again.

I think the environmentalists are messing things up horribly and we as a nation are suffering because they are nut jobs!

So I voted off track too, but not for the reasons some did, and I know I am not alone in my thinking.

Well as reality sets in let me say this. In a free country with such huge north & south open borders like America our borders will never be secure.

Congress has a low approval rating because it gets hit by both sides. I can guarantee that as soon as there's a Democratic President that stops all the senseless vetoing and/or a democratic majority that can override and get legislation passed quickly their numbers will go up a lot.

It's funny when people attack environmentalist. You know with those crazy environmentalists it's always clean air or clean water or something. :D

So to conclude I'm sure you can agree that there might possibly be a connection between Bush @ 23% approval and Wrong track at 85%... maybe?

Bush got through with a C average and his name regonition. The same way he got through the Texas Air National Guard showing up about half the time. Are you SERIOUSLY making the claim Bush is a smart individual

NO I am not trying to claim bush is smart. Did you read my post? I said that saying someone went to harvard is no example of one being smart, I said in my post bush is an idiot yet he went to harvard. Laura Bush went to harvard too and so did Bush's number #2 Dick. I would re think if going to harvard makes a person smart.

dont twist my words, its irritating

Bush got through with a C average and his name regonition. The same way he got through the Texas Air National Guard showing up about half the time. Are you SERIOUSLY making the claim Bush is a smart individual... I mean besides the fact he's been caught in so many lies it's not funny if you've ever heard the man speak you know he's no Barack Obama in the brain department... come on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqLvBUSJucg

The elected positions are some of the high positions he has already acheived putting his education to good use for the American people.

A graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, Obama worked as a community organizer, university lecturer, and lawyer before serving in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2004.

The country did go through some tough times during the Carter administration. I would cite Jimmy Carter as a very good human being but not a great President. A lot of oil related problems back then too. But even comparing that hard time George Bush's approval rating beats that handaly... I think it's recently been as low as 23%.

Well I must say none of that is true. I've seen him say he's made mistakes. I think you just want EXTRA warts... and even then you'd come up with something else. You're missing out on helping a good man at a very pivotal time... but that's your choice. ;)

Well as reality sets in let me say this. In a free country with such huge north & south open borders like America our borders will never be secure.

Congress has a low approval rating because it gets hit by both sides. I can guarantee that as soon as there's a Democratic President that stops all the senseless vetoing and/or a democratic majority that can override and get legislation passed quickly their numbers will go up a lot.

It's funny when people attack environmentalist. You know with those crazy environmentalists it's always clean air or clean water or something. :D

So to conclude I'm sure you can agree that there might possibly be a connection between Bush @ 23% approval and Wrong track at 85%... maybe?

we have to agree to disagree on the reasons I do not like Obama. You dont have to think the same, if you did you wouldnt support him either. My point for listing the top few reasons was to try and explain to you that I do not loathe him because he is popular. I dont know why you think anyone would dislike anyone due to them being popular, but that is not even in the list of my reasons.

NO I am not trying to claim bush is smart. Did you read my post? I said that saying someone went to harvard is no example of one being smart, I said in my post bush is an idiot yet he went to harvard. Laura Bush went to harvard too and so did Bush's number #2 Dick. I would re think if going to harvard makes a person smart.

You might want to have your facts straight before you get egg on your face. Bush went to Yale, not Harvard. Neither Laura bush nor Cheney went to Harvard. I don't know where they did go to school, but it wasn't Harvard.

You might want to have your facts straight before you get egg on your face. Bush went to Yale, not Harvard. Neither Laura bush nor Cheney went to Harvard. I don't know where they did go to school, but it wasn't Harvard.

I did a little googling, and found out that Laura Bush went to SMU. I also learned that Dick Cheney had a scholarship to Yale, but flunked out there before two years had gone by. He ended up at Wyoming U. It's amazing what a little "fact finding" can do. Some of the more closed-minded people on the right should try it.

I know, I know. Harvard, Yale, SMU, Wyoming U. It's all the same...:rolleyes:

Do ya maybe remember asking any of these?

Quote: Originally Posted by NO Obamanation
I am still wondering why the bots think he (Obama) is intelligent.

Quote: Originally Posted by NO Obamanation
Hmmm Bush and Co. went to college at Harvard and he is an idiot right ?

It's just ask & answer my friend...

#1) It's as obvious as telephone poles along the side of the road why people consider Obama intelligent.

#2) I'm either pointing out Bush IS really an idiot or I'm agreeing with you that Bush IS an idiot... pick one. :)

And you know what is even more irritating than thinking someone is twisting your words (when they're not)... Posting as facts things you obviously are very confused about. Bush went to school where? ;)

Hallelujah!!! Hallelujah!!! Hallelujah!!!
:D

I did a little googling, and found out that Laura Bush went to SMU. I also learned that Dick Cheney had a scholarship to Yale, but flunked out there before two years had gone by. He ended up at Wyoming U. It's amazing what a little "fact finding" can do. Some of the more closed-minded people on the right should try it.

I know, I know. Harvard, Yale, SMU, Wyoming U. It's all the same...:rolleyes:

Goggle... now that's that search engine thing I've heard talk about right? WOW! That's kinda upsetting. I went to The Ohio State University for business and now you mean to tell me I can't keep putting I'm a Lawyer from Harvard on my resume?

Man... where's the Whiteout???

Have to love the crowds coming out for Obama... they're all brainwashed ya know... NOT!!! Go Barack!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i00qyz4FKfg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MO4nBXUjiM

Goggle... now that's that search engine thing I've heard talk about right? WOW! That's kinda upsetting. I went to The Ohio State University for business and now you mean to tell me I can't keep putting I'm a Lawyer from Harvard on my resume?

Man... where's the Whiteout???

Have to love the crowds coming out for Obama... they're all brainwashed ya know... NOT!!! Go Barack!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i00qyz4FKfg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MO4nBXUjiM

Yeah, they want you to be what they call specifical!:D You can't say you've got a medical degree from Johns Hopkins when you've actually only got a certificate from a welding trade school...:cool:

Who wouldathunkit?

I think it is to late the egg is there and it seems to be really stuck all over.
What is worse, the website I posted was not even the website I intended to post.

This is a good lesson for anyone, never multi task and certainly not when you are tired to start with.

Sorry for mistake. But I will still stand by the point; going to college does not make someone intelligent. Some of the worst idiots through history have been to college. Harvard, Yale and so on. Most everyone in congress and the senate went to college but you don’t hear endless chatter about how intelligent they are, yet I hear it a lot, a whole lot when it comes to Obama. But the only examples given so far was that he went to Harvard and was a state senator and is a United States senator.

I listen to him speak without his notes and it’s a lot of Ums. Err. Well.. But with notes it’s smooth, much like a pastor’s sermon.

A very intelligent person would not have let themselves get caught in stuff like,

Tony Rezco issue
Rev Wright issue
Typical white people statements
Gun and God clinging statements
Not knowing what language they speak in a country that he claims to know a lot about

I am not saying Obama is dumb, I am just saying he is not at the level people make him out to be. He is just an average Joe in political circles.

I am way way way way way way way below average, and I admit it.

Yeah, they want you to be what they call specifical!:D You can't say you've got a medical degree from Johns Hopkins when you've actually only got a certificate from a welding trade school...:cool:

Who wouldathunkit?

YOU ARE KILLING ME BROTHER!!! :D

I guess I'd better put off performing that surgery on Tuesday.

Werbung:
OK... then maybe not the best one to judge.;)

Sorry but we do live in a free country. People have a right to speak and think what is on their minds, even if it is not what you agree with. People here do have a right to speak up.
Even us “little people”

What is that great liberal bumper sticker? Speak loudly even if your voice shakes. The truth is that only applies to a liberal if you are agreeing with liberal ideas.

Funny.... If I admitted that I was way way way way way below the average of a Harvard graduate but I was a person telling you how great Obama was, and how he was like a breath of fresh air, and how he gave me hope and how I just wanted change.

You would not care how stupid I was, it would be ok by you. You would be cheering me on that I have good insight, because I was agreeing with you.

It should be ok to make a mistake, especially if you are willing to admit you have done it. It should be ok to have an opinion even if it is not the same as someone else's.

When that stops being ok, we don’t live in the America I was born in anymore.

Back