McCain's Their Guy

Werbung:
He is still a Democrate. Trent Lott is still a Republican too. However, none of that have anything to do with McCain's new pals.

KKK and Robert Byrd...surely you are aware of the association....I don't believe Trent Lott was ever a card carrying high ranking member of such an organization..Please correct me if I am wrong

New pals? If I find some inbreds to endorse Obama, does that make him pals with them? The KKK would endorse anything other than Obama. No news here.

"New pals? If I find some inbreds to endorse Obama, does that make him pals with them?"

Well of course not, unless you apply the logic of McCain and Palin, then using their criteria the KKK would certainly be McCain's new pals.

A video.. with ONE unnamed guy sitting in the shadows claiming the KKK is endorsing McCain...

Look closely, that dude is Obama's campaign manager!

More fraud from the Obamaphiles.

Well of course not, unless you apply the logic of McCain and Palin, then using their criteria the KKK would certainly be McCain's new pals
Do explain. Generalities don't go over well here if you want to be taken seriously.

was that his answer about Trent Lott membership? Why do liberals switch attacks when they are cornered? Can't they ever admit when they are outted?

"Remember when Farrakhan endorsed Obama??"

Remember when Hezbollah was working in McCain's campaign??

The cornerstone of John McCain's campaign, and the one hope he has to lure voters during the election is his self-claimed strong position on terrorism. He frequently attempts to bind that with, what he hopes voters will consider, is his good judgment. Both took a serious beating a couple of months ago.

John McCain was forced to remove a man from his finance committee that was labeled as a supporter of Hezbollah, and "a key agent of the terrorist group in the Detroit area". Those allegations did not come from the Democrats. They came from Debbie Schlussel, a Republican and conservative writer. It's hardly an asset to have a terrorist helping you raise funds. It certainly doesn't give the appearance of good judgment to employ a member of Hezbollah, an organization the US State Department labels as a "terrorist organization", as a key fund raiser.

So you want to be president of the United States and you want people to think you're strong on fighting terrorism and exercise good judgment, then it's discovered you've actually hired a terrorist to go out help raise money for you. That ought to drag in the votes. It would also be interesting to know where this alleged terrorist went to get the money he brought into John McCain's campaign. Did any of McCain's new campaign funds actually come from other terrorists? It’s unknown if John McCain used that money or disposed of it.

Here's the link to additional details posted on the ABC News website....

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpu...cain-hezb.html

Trent Lott was brought up in response to the reference of Sen. Byrd, and it was observed that both had no relationship to the original post.

McCain's Hezbollah connection is as relevant as Ayers.

There's an old addage... People in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks.

Wanna play the guilt by association game? Don't whine about what comes back at ya!

Thanks Gen, you as well as most the rest of us see through their old tactics. And for you Greco, I won't whine, but throw something with substance and facts, not just your walking orders and talking points someone supplies for you.

Werbung:
Ok, you want some "substance and facts", I give you some. I'll make a new post titled, "McCain Wrong, Wrong, Wrong". I'll state facts, exact quotes from John McCain. I'll document the facts with the exact dates, even provide you with verifiable links.

Hope you enjoy it.

Back