McCarthy's first order of business is to 'repeal funding for 87,000 new IRS agents'

Too bad that after all the years you have been online, you still don't know how to post.

😎

Werbung:
Blind links are used as traps.

Multiple blind links in a single post are interpreted as trying to intimidate opponents with the APPEARANCE of a formidable argument. But, it is actually, usually a sign of none of the individual links being strong enough to carry the argument.

And those who post multiple blind links are not that well experienced in posting or they cant handle themselves in a confrontation or aren't able to choose the flagship of his armada or the poster is a lazy jerk face.

There.

You are now smarter than you were before.

I'll send you my bill.

🥳

No I don't but according to the IRS and his unwillingness to voluntarily hand it over, it smells a bit rotten to me.
As for you silly pic below, where's your evidence of that?
After months of investigation and suspic, the conclusion was that Trump merely tried to lessen his liability.

You coxzukkers should be imprisoned.

After months of investigation and suspic, the conclusion was that Trump merely tried to lessen his liability.

You coxzukkers should be imprisoned.
The investigations were not prompted by the j6 committee which is what I am saying will press charges.

That's DOCTOR Einstein.

Compare that with "NOT A DOCTOR" JILL BIDEN.
Did Trump have any of these?

She has a bachelor's degree in English from the University of Delaware, master's degrees in education and English from West Chester University and Villanova University, and returned to the University of Delaware for a doctoral degree in education. She taught English and reading in high schools for thirteen years and instructed adolescents with emotional disabilities at a psychiatric hospital. From 1993 to 2008, Biden was an English and writing instructor at Delaware Technical & Community College. Biden is thought to be the first wife of a vice president or president to hold a paying job during her husband's tenure.

Did Trump have any of these?

She has a bachelor's degree in English from the University of Delaware, master's degrees in education and English from West Chester University and Villanova University, and returned to the University of Delaware for a doctoral degree in education. She taught English and reading in high schools for thirteen years and instructed adolescents with emotional disabilities at a psychiatric hospital. From 1993 to 2008, Biden was an English and writing instructor at Delaware Technical & Community College. Biden is thought to be the first wife of a vice president or president to hold a paying job during her husband's tenure.

One wonders if Joe's first wife would have lived if she could have earned a living upon revealing Joe's sexualizing of minors.

I suspect she might have chosen suicide as a way of dealing with his perversions.

Werbung:
One wonders if Joe's first wife would have lived if she could have earned a living upon revealing Joe's sexualizing of minors.

I suspect she might have chosen suicide as a way of dealing with his perversions.
You godbotherers have a hide to be talking about sexual perversions.

Back