Meanwhile south of the Rio Grande in good old Mexico,

the annoying thing

I wonder how much of the rich culture will end up being shared with us and not just from Old Mexico but the rest of the worlds shat holes also.
You just know they are all sending us their best , cream of the crop, the top notch.
You can tell how well its going by all of them sleeping in hotels we pay for and food we buy medical care schools etc and all the one sleeping in schools public buildings. And you can tell how much they love our culture by setting up illegal labs their own courts in some cases , even religious police and their own laws .

Werbung:
I don't fault the immigrants, I fault our system. Actually, it's not strictly speaking Our System, there's nothing wrong with our immigration laws, it's Joe's mishandling and intentionally breaking our laws by ordering our enforcement officers to not enforce our laws. He’s violating his oath of office and our representatives are violating their oath of office by not removing him from office. Our laws specify immigrants apply in their own or another country, need to speak English, be of good character with no criminal record, will not be a burden on our system with jobs guaranteed by a sponsoring American employer. Illegals are specifically forbidden from applying here after arriving here without permission. The exceptions to these rules are well known and should be very few. The immigrants are merely taking advantage of that because they will be better off here than where they are coming from for however long that lasts. They are much like our forebearers, at least all of mine from 3 countries and my wife's from 3 other countries, arriving here with nothing but the urge to do better than possible in their own homelands. Some of the immigrants have other motivations and that's Joe's fault, too. If we had an honest Congress we wouldn't have this problem and Joe would be in a Delaware jail.

I wonder how much of the rich culture will end up being shared with us and not just from Old Mexico but the rest of the worlds shat holes also.
You just know they are all sending us their best , cream of the crop, the top notch.
You can tell how well its going by all of them sleeping in hotels we pay for and food we buy medical care schools etc and all the one sleeping in schools public buildings. And you can tell how much they love our culture by setting up illegal labs their own courts in some cases , even religious police and their own laws .
Globalists are encouraging poor people to migrate to rich nations and are cooking up schemes to force the citizens of rich nations to forfeit large portions of their wealth to the globalist planners for the purpose of sharing the wealth with poorer nations. Sadly, the ones benefitting from these 'altruistic' schemes, as always in communist plans, are those in charge of handling the money. Even poor nations that receive funding from richer nations will have handfuls of crooks in control getting the lion's share of the donated cash.

Werbung:
Back