Media Bias / Fact Check: the annoying thing's WORST NIGHTMARE!

Exactly and by law no one is allowed to stop inspection. You are a liar to say democrats stopped anyone. Again, the GOP had similar audits and found nothing.

Again, show proof democrats stopped inspection and why hasn't the GOP gone ballistic over it? Because it didn't happen you hallucinating liar.
I am still waiting for anyone to try to produce evidence of any Democrat in the nation who successfully advocated for independent forensics examination of voting machines immediately after the election to provide reassurance to the American people that those machines were not corrupted as the evidence seemed to indicate.

Werbung:
I am still waiting for anyone to try to produce evidence of any Democrat in the nation who successfully advocated for independent forensics examination of voting machines immediately after the election to provide reassurance to the American people that those machines were not corrupted as the evidence seemed to indicate.

i gave you one, moron.
the maricopa board of examiners, which included at least one democrat, called for a forensic audit.

which "evidence' indicates they were corrupted, moron.

btw you're still a lying fake "christian" lol

Werbung:
No, nobody can prove beyond doubt the Democrats stole the election in 2020 by fraud because no thorough investigations were ever completed without Democrat obstruction and hindrances.
You're a hypocrite. Trump wins and not a mention of fraud but upon defeat it raises it's ugly head because Trump filled your head with the propaganda.
2 years later and over 60 investigations and you're still grinding away at nothing. You're an idiot.
The sun will rise in the west before the issue is revisited. You lost and no amount of ridiculous accusations will change it.

Back