Media Bias / Fact Check: the annoying thing's WORST NIGHTMARE!

Crooked government officials tell citizens to just trust them in spite of the fact they do not conduct their operations openly and make no effort to irrefutably refute evidence of fraud.
Prove their operations aren't in the open moron and they are not required to refute morons who think something bad happened because their person lost it's up to you moron to present credible evidence in court if you think something happened

You're just another typical right-wing moron always want someone else to do the work for you making up stupid conspiracy theories with no evidence and then whining when people prove you wrong

Werbung:
I claim officials certified election results without thoroughly investigating evidence of fraud and you claim that is not true. OK, believe what you want to believe.
I claim you have not proved it moron and the courts and States agree with me
I am sure you will believe what you want to believe nothing will ever change your mind no matter how many times you've lost court cases no matter how many times you're supposed evidence is debunked you morons just can't believe that Trump lost

Prove their operations aren't in the open moron and they are not required to refute morons who think something bad happened because their person lost it's up to you moron to present credible evidence in court if you think something happened

You're just another typical right-wing moron always want someone else to do the work for you making up stupid conspiracy theories with no evidence and then whining when people prove you wrong
Democrats refused to allow their machines to be examined until it became so late that it was pointless to examine them. furthermore, Democrats counted hundreds of thousands of votes without the required election observers present. And so forth.

I claim you have not proved it moron and the courts and States agree with me
I am sure you will believe what you want to believe nothing will ever change your mind no matter how many times you've lost court cases no matter how many times you're supposed evidence is debunked you morons just can't believe that Trump lost
The time has now passed for investigations to be able to prove or disprove 2020 election fraud.

Democrats refused to allow their machines to be examined until it became so late that it was pointless to examine them. furthermore, Democrats counted hundreds of thousands of votes without the required election observers present. And so forth.
Which Democrats refused that moron lol
Which were counted without observers moron

You are a fake Christian liar shame on you

Still waiting moron for you to prove trump legitimately won in 2016
But you can't lol

The machines do not belong to democrats you idiot.
Election observers are not compulsory. When they did attend they found nothing.
You're getting wrong info.

Which Democrats refused that moron lol
Which were counted without observers moron

You are a fake Christian liar shame on you
I don't know them by name, but if you think there are some Democrats who insisted their voting machines be examined immediately after the election to prove they were not corrupted during the election then maybe you should post something about those good people.

Patriotic Americans did miserably fail to overcome Democrat lies, obstructions, and coverups in order to successfully investigate all the evidence of voter fraud in the 2020 election.
Name the obstructions, lies and cover ups. I'll bet you can't.

Still waiting moron for you to prove trump legitimately won in 2016
But you can't lol
No, nobody can prove beyond doubt the Democrats stole the election in 2020 by fraud because no thorough investigations were ever completed without Democrat obstruction and hindrances.

The machines do not belong to democrats you idiot.
Election observers are not compulsory. When they did attend they found nothing.
You're getting wrong info.
The machines the Democrats refused to allow unbiased forensics examiners to examine immediately after the election belong to Americans, but Democrats refused to allow investigators to examine them. You are right, this is another example of election corruption.

Name the obstructions, lies and cover ups. I'll bet you can't.
I don't have to list all the examples of obstructions to investigations because all I have to do is challenge you to try to prove me wrong by providing evidence that examinations of voting machines were conducted by unbiased investigators immediately after the election with Democrat blessings.

Werbung:
The machines the Democrats refused to allow unbiased forensics examiners to examine immediately after the election belong to Americans,

Exactly and by law no one is allowed to stop inspection. You are a liar to say democrats stopped anyone. Again, the GOP had similar audits and found nothing.
but Democrats refused to allow investigators to examine them. You are right, this is another example of election corruption.
Again, show proof democrats stopped inspection and why hasn't the GOP gone ballistic over it? Because it didn't happen you hallucinating liar.

Back