Media double standard between Bush and Obama on war

John McCain is a wacko leftist POS .... even his own constituents are telling him so ....

I am grateful for his service to this Country .... but all respect pretty much ends there!

Hannity is a great journalist. So far, all you have done is attack his character and have yet to produce one example of where he was extreme in his reporting or inaccurate.

Use You Tube and your internet - it's not hard - regardless of having to use dufas covering it from MSNBC. "Inadvertent mistake?" Sure Sean!

Werbung:
Just out of curiosity .... just what or who do you consider "good journalism" or better yet, where do you get your information that you think is accurate?

Just out of curiosity .... just what or who do you consider "good journalism" or better yet, where do you get your information that you think is accurate?

No one in the mainstream, although I watch Stewart for the laughs. I read newspapers on line or otherwise.

Let me give you another example. Baltimore once had two Newspapers. The Baltimore Sun and The News American. The Baltimore Sun is left winged but The News American was conservative. The News American went out of business in 1985 because too many Marylanders were liberal.

If FOX is so biased, then why did Murdoch support Hillary and Blair?

FOX has almost as many lefties on their payroll as they do conservatives.

Have you ever watched it?

Werbung:
large-420x215.png

excuseme1.jpg

Back