Media double standard between Bush and Obama on war

Werbung:
No hes like Howard Cosell. He tells is like it is.

I used to like Hannity when he had that debate show with that pencil neck Alan Colmbs. If you want to have an "opinion" show, that's how you do it, instead of giving some extremist like Hannity, Madcow, or even Pinko Morgan on CNN an hour slot to spew their polemics. It will be interesting to see CNN bringing back "Crossfire" which I really liked back in the day. Hope it flies by I doubt it.

I don't watch Rachel Maddow so I really couldn't say except when she does say something so outrageous it makes the other news sites.

I do not watch Fox News but I do listen to Hannity's radio program. I do not believe he is an extremist or compares to the Maddow's of the world by a long shot!

I used to like Hannity when he had that debate show with that pencil neck Alan Colmbs. If you want to have an "opinion" show, that's how you do it, instead of giving some extremist like Hannity, Madcow, or even Pinko Morgan on CNN an hour slot to spew their polemics. It will be interesting to see CNN bringing back "Crossfire" which I really liked back in the day. Hope it flies by I doubt it.
I am curious to know if you could post something that Hannity has said that you find extreme. Maybe I have missed something.

Madcow is a smartass. She cuts down conservatives. Shes an far left talk show host. Almost like Alan Colmes. No wonder Sean Hannity got tired of debating against him.

I'm not sure extremism is the proper word for Hannity, after all, his agenda is obvious. I simply abhor the why he "interviews" people, chumping them off, not giving them a chance to fully talk, and that pitiful, squeeky "Just answer the question" line. You always know a Hannity worshiper because they use his "just answer the question" line. And the smugness is beyond arrogance - I know everyone here probably hates McCain, but really, you know more about the Middle East than McCain, Sean?

I'm not sure extremism is the proper word for Hannity, after all, his agenda is obvious. I simply abhor the why he "interviews" people, chumping them off, not giving them a chance to fully talk, and that pitiful, squeeky "Just answer the question" line. You always know a Hannity worshiper because they use his "just answer the question" line. And the smugness is beyond arrogance - I know everyone here probably hates McCain, but really, you know more about the Middle East than McCain, Sean?[/media]
I didn't see any of that in this interview, not even your infamous "just answer the question" .... I thought Sean was accurate and to the point.

I think it is McCain who was squirming in this video all the way up to the point he said he was not taking the side of the administration.

McCain is a hack and his constituents have been hammer his ass at town hall meetings in Arizona for it this week.

I think Sean was in the right on this one and Sean may or may not know more about the Middle East than McCain but, one thing is clear in this interview and all the other ridiculous shit McCain says .... he's either an incompetent idiot or he is not being forth coming on this topic!

I didn't see any of that in this interview, not even your infamous "just answer the question" .... I thought Sean was accurate and to the point.

I think it is McCain who was squirming in this video all the way up to the point he said he was not taking the side of the administration.

McCain is a hack and his constituents have been hammer his ass at town hall meetings in Arizona for it this week.

I think Sean was in the right on this one and Sean may or may not know more about the Middle East than McCain but, one thing is clear in this interview and all the other ridiculous shit McCain says .... he's either an incompetent idiot or he is not being forth coming on this topic!

I don't agree with McCain on Syria and a lot of things, but I refuse to disrespect him. How many years did Hannity serve in the military, much less a POW? It is tiresome to listen to all these armchair Muslims who would get a stiff neck even at hearing the word "draft" act like they're some modern-day Henry Kissinger.

Werbung:
I don't agree with McCain on Syria and a lot of things, but I refuse to disrespect him. How many years did Hannity serve in the military, much less a POW? It is tiresome to listen to all these armchair Muslims who would get a stiff neck even at hearing the word "draft" act like they're some modern-day Henry Kissinger.
John McCain is a wacko leftist POS .... even his own constituents are telling him so ....

I am grateful for his service to this Country .... but all respect pretty much ends there!

Hannity is a great journalist. So far, all you have done is attack his character and have yet to produce one example of where he was extreme in his reporting or inaccurate.

Back