Medical researchers have not yet ruled out a possible link between deadly blood clots and the covid vaccine

mark francis

These strange new clots first started appearing in dead bodies after the covid vaccine was released. Ther may be a connection and this possibility warrants a serious medical investigation of the most urgent nature.

Embalmer Shares Shocking Video of Removing "Strange White Fibrous Clots" from a Dead Body — "I Didn't Start Seeing This Until Early 2021" (GRAPHIC VIDEO) | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hᴏft 2-19-24

Embalmer Shares Shocking Video of Removing “Strange White Fibrous Clots” from a Dead Body — “I Didn’t Start Seeing This Until Early 2021” (GRAPHIC VIDEO)

The video features Hirschman removing what he describes as “strange white fibrous clots” from the right jugular vein of a deceased individual. Nicky King, who is also an embalmer, was recording the procedure.

Werbung:
These strange new clots first started appearing in dead bodies after the covid vaccine was released. Ther may be a connection and this possibility warrants a serious medical investigation of the most urgent nature.

Embalmer Shares Shocking Video of Removing "Strange White Fibrous Clots" from a Dead Body — "I Didn't Start Seeing This Until Early 2021" (GRAPHIC VIDEO) | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hᴏft 2-19-24

Embalmer Shares Shocking Video of Removing “Strange White Fibrous Clots” from a Dead Body — “I Didn’t Start Seeing This Until Early 2021” (GRAPHIC VIDEO)

The video features Hirschman removing what he describes as “strange white fibrous clots” from the right jugular vein of a deceased individual. Nicky King, who is also an embalmer, was recording the procedure.
And they haven't ruled it in either. Sound familiar?

And they haven't ruled it in either. Sound familiar?
I marvel that so many millions of Americans have put their complete faith and trust in individuals we are finding out pushed harmful 'remedies' on Americans that are killing thousands while the rest stubbornly remain ignorant of the facts.

Wrong, as in reality the government did a 180 turn and no longer requires anyone to get the death shot. How many people died of polio during the pandemic? Zero dummy, and the poilo vaccine is still mandatory and no one talks about it because it works

I marvel that so many millions of Americans have put their complete faith and trust in individuals we are finding out pushed harmful 'remedies' on Americans that are killing thousands while the rest stubbornly remain ignorant of the facts.
you are always stubbornly ignorant of facts that don't agree with your politics. lol

Wrong, as in reality the government did a 180 turn and no longer requires anyone to get the death shot. How many people died of polio during the pandemic? Zero dummy, and the poilo vaccine is still mandatory and no one talks about it because it works

you sure obsess about polio, a disease nothing like covid.
but then again, you are a science moron. lol

Oh the irony.
As a godbotherer you put all your faith in an old book and some god that's never been evidenced.
The vaccine would be wasted in you. No self respecting virus would live in you.

you sure obsess about polio, a disease nothing like covid.
but then again, you are a science moron. lol
At its peak in the 1940s and 1950s, polio would paralyze or kill over half a million people worldwide every year.

However since the vaccine for polio deaths to vaccinated are statistically zero, unlike the failed covid vaccine

Oh the irony.
As a godbotherer you put all your faith in an old book and some god that's never been evidenced.
The vaccine would be wasted in you. No self respecting virus would live in you.
Take some advice from a Christian. Don't trust liars trying to sell you overpriced vaccines that don't work but which earn them millions for promoting them.

1708552031673.png

At its peak in the 1940s and 1950s, polio would paralyze or kill over half a million people worldwide every year.

However since the vaccine for polio deaths to vaccinated are statistically zero, unlike the failed covid vaccine
Yes and completely irrelevant to covid
You are a science incompetent

Take some advice from a Christian.
A Christian who believes in immaculate conception and miracles and virgin births is someone who should be listened to??? Don't make me vomit.

Don't trust liars trying to sell you overpriced vaccines that don't work but which earn them millions for promoting them.

View attachment 11611
Ask those 500k godbotherers who were protected by god if they would take a vaccine now.
Tell that to a Christian.

Werbung:
A Christian who believes in immaculate conception and miracles and virgin births is someone who should be listened to??? Don't make me vomit.
I know you hate Christians but that does not mean they are never right.
Ask those 500k godbotherers who were protected by god if they would take a vaccine now.
Tell that to a Christian.
My aunt is not a Christian and she got vaccinated. She currently has covid again for the 3rd time. I never got vaccinated but only got covid once and that was before the vaccine came out. My daughter was a nurse at an old age care facility where a record number of victims died from covid early in the pandemic. She got covid from other victims before the vaccine came out and was out of work for a week before having to return to work again to care for the ill due to a shortage of nurses.

Let's face it, everyone dies so all had better make sure they are prepared to meet God before they go.

Back