Medical researchers have not yet ruled out a possible link between deadly blood clots and the covid vaccine

Werbung:
Who even wants to prove the vaccine never kills anyone? I don't think you do, and I am not going to try to prove anything either.

the question is, does the vaccine improve medical conditions overall, considering both the positive and the negative.
no doubt it can and probably has killed at least one person out of the hundreds of millions who have taken the vaccine..just like drinking too much water on a hot day can kill someone.
but overall, i'd argue that water is a good thing for example. duh
just like the data says the covid vaccine saves many more lives than the few it may kill out of the hundreds of millions who have gotten the shot.

the question is, does the vaccine improve medical conditions overall, considering both the positive and the negative.
no doubt it can and probably has killed at least one person out of the hundreds of millions who have taken the vaccine..just like drinking too much water on a hot day can kill someone.
but overall, i'd argue that water is a good thing for example. duh
just like the data says the covid vaccine saves many more lives than the few it may kill out of the hundreds of millions who have gotten the shot.
Some humans believe a rain dance can cure droughts and they have their evidence to support that 'scientific' conclusion. Modern leftists have been misled to believe that Fauci's virus prevents covid infections, even though the number and frequency of covid infections were not altered or affected by the billion dollar vaccine rollout.

Some humans believe a rain dance can cure droughts and they have their evidence to support that 'scientific' conclusion. Modern leftists have been misled to believe that Fauci's virus prevents covid infections, even though the number and frequency of covid infections were not altered or affected by the billion dollar vaccine rollout.
Does the vaccine reduce the severity of infections and reduce deaths?
Data says yes therefore it is a good thing
Duh

Your rain dance comment was stupid and irrelevant

I know you hate Christians but that does not mean they are never right.

My aunt is not a Christian and she got vaccinated. She currently has covid again for the 3rd time.
That's not uncommon but you normally lie so it's not verifiable.
I never got vaccinated but only got covid once and that was before the vaccine came out.
If course you wouldn't because you thought god would protect you.
My daughter was a nurse at an old age care facility where a record number of victims died from covid early in the pandemic.
Of course. It affects the old more severely.
She got covid from other victims before the vaccine came out and was out of work for a week before having to return to work again to care for the ill due to a shortage of nurses.

Let's face it, everyone dies so all had better make sure they are prepared to meet God before they go.
How do you prepare to meet god?
Maybe if they get vaccinated they mightn't meet god to soon?

Why do you always inject god into the equation as if it's relevant? It means nothing and has never been recorded to affect anything.

Nor can we rule out Zeus or Thor or Brahma, either.
But the Biblical character called "God" does not behave as a being that is omniscient and omnipotent would behave.
An omniscient and omnipotent god would not find it necessary to flood the entire planet to dispose of misbehaving human beings.
He would use a virus, or simply kill off everyone except Noah and his family. And of course, all those drowned people were not given free will. They surely did not all want to drown.

Nor can we rule out Zeus or Thor or Brahma, either.
But the Biblical character called "God" does not behave as a being that is omniscient and omnipotent would behave.
An omniscient and omnipotent god would not find it necessary to flood the entire planet to dispose of misbehaving human beings.
He would use a virus, or simply kill off everyone except Noah and his family. And of course, all those drowned people were not given free will. They surely did not all want to drown.
You can rule out all fake causes for the existence of the universe.

Werbung:
define "fake causes"...ones you dont believe in? lol
LOL according to science the universe invented itself, which is not science, it actually means that we have no clue

Last edited:
Back