Memorial Day '23 w/ Spanky The Martyr!!!!!

Democrats deceive gullible Americans by obstructing investigations into voter fraud and then deceitfully claiming the lack of results from those obstructed voter fraud investigations is proof voter fraud did not occur.

name the legitimate investigation which was obstructed moron.

how about all the investigations which found..nothing? lol
how about all the court cases which found..nothing? lol

Werbung:
Democrats deceive gullible Americans by obstructing investigations into voter fraud.
And exactly when did they instruct investigations. Name it.
and then deceitfully claiming the lack of results from those obstructed voter fraud investigations is proof voter fraud did not occur.

It was the republicans who audited the fraud allegations and they found nothing. Fox said the voting machines were rigged and were proven wrong. Carlson lost his job over the lies.

Now who do you think is telling lies? I seriously doubting your ability to grasp the bleeding obvious. You are wrong but repeat it as if it is fact.

majority support? lol
well, more americans voted for biden than trump, no majority there.

trump's behavior is despicable..the lying, the name calling, etc. he's pathetic.
Democrat wards nationwide cranked out millions of miraculous overnight last-minute ballots for Biden to rescue him from sure defeat portended in early election night returns.

name the legitimate investigation which was obstructed moron.

how about all the investigations which found..nothing? lol
how about all the court cases which found..nothing? lol
You are asking all the wrong questions. let me clear this up for you. Democrats did everything they could to obstruct all investigations into fraud. If you do not believe that then show me an investigation where Democrats allowed Trump supporters to compare the names of ballots cast with the names on clean voter registries.

And exactly when did they instruct investigations. Name it.

It was the republicans who audited the fraud allegations and they found nothing. Fox said the voting machines were rigged and were proven wrong. Carlson lost his job over the lies.

Now who do you think is telling lies? I seriously doubting your ability to grasp the bleeding obvious. You are wrong but repeat it as if it is fact.
No court, no Democrat, and no Dominion official has ever proven the voting machines were not corrupted in the 2020 election, regardless of what crooks, liars, and rubes claim to the contrary.

What is wrong with this guy?

All the information and proof there was no election fraud but he sticks to the lies like an unwanted mother-in-law.

When will it dawn on these poor saps? It can't be they firmly believe they are right. There's got to be some Neuron connection problems.
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[3].gif

Ya' gotta figure....the wins don't come, often, for those suckers....especially the MAGATS....who'd NEVER bothered to vote, until Spanky Trump came-along.
For them to admit they'd totally fucked-up....in their first foray (into politics)....and, gotten their collective-asses KICKED....in their second effort....pretty-much BRANDS them with the Least Educated label.

FarawayBoldLcont-max-1mb[1].gifDemocrats deceive gullible Americans by obstructing investigations into voter fraud and then deceitfully claiming the lack of results from those obstructed voter fraud investigations is proof voter fraud did not occur.
gop-cry-baby[1].jpg

.​
"NO FAIR!!!!!"

Last edited:
You are asking all the wrong questions. let me clear this up for you. Democrats did everything they could to obstruct all investigations into fraud. If you do not believe that then show me an investigation where Democrats allowed Trump supporters to compare the names of ballots cast with the names on clean voter registries.
laugh-lol[1].gif

KEEP SWINGIN'...YA' MIGHT HIT ONE!!!!!

Democrat wards nationwide cranked out millions of miraculous overnight last-minute ballots for Biden to rescue him from sure defeat portended in early election night returns.

all you need to do is to prove they aren't legitmate, moron.
judges said they wrere
states said they were, including red states and those controlled by republicans.
trump's own government said they were.

are you accusing red states of cheating for..biden? maybe you are that stupid. lol

clue for morons - mail in ballots ran heavily democatic because dems were smart enough to avoid public spaces during covid. republicans, being morons, weren't so smart, so yes, early returns ran republican..for obvious reasons. well obvious if you aren't a moron like you are :)

list the investigations which democrats obstructed, moron.
clear that up for me by listing them. lol

all you need to do is to prove they aren't legitmate, moron.
judges said they wrere
What judge claimed the questionable ballots were all extensively examined and found to have been legitimately cast by legitimate voters who voted only once in the election? Post your evidence of this claim.

states said they were, including red states and those controlled by republicans.
trump's own government said they were.

are you accusing red states of cheating for..biden? maybe you are that stupid. lol

clue for morons - mail in ballots ran heavily democatic because dems were smart enough to avoid public spaces during covid. republicans, being morons, weren't so smart, so yes, early returns ran republican..for obvious reasons. well obvious if you aren't a moron like you are :)
Which party election officials belong to is hardly a basis for assurance that no illegitimate ballots were cast in 2020. Furthermore, the credentials of officials cannot provide a legitimate substitute for the missing verification documents that hundreds of thousands of 2020 ballots are still missing.

No court, no Democrat, and no Dominion official has ever proven the voting machines were not corrupted in the 2020 election, regardless of what crooks, liars, and rubes claim to the contrary.
Thats why fox were fined 700 million for spreading false information.

I heard that ballots were shipped in from the international space station delivered by aliens.

Werbung:
Back