Mexican Amnesty Activists' Have A Direct Line to OUR Senators!

KingBall

Just a heads up to those interested.

For those of you having difficulty getting thru to your senator, here is the 800 # paid for by the Mexican Amnesty Activists:

800-882-2005

This will get you directly to your senator unlike the #'s available to the US Citizen.

Press 1 when you hear a Spanish message, then Press 1 again to be transferred to your senior senator's office

OR

Press 2 when you hear a Spanish message, and you'll be transferred to your junior senator's office.

You get through immediately and the call is paid for by the enemy!

Werbung:
Yeah

I left that loser Schumer a nice message. I said "I just want you to know my military friends and I are on to you scumbags. You traitorous, filthy sack of s-Amazing. It's absolutely amazing. They're courting the vote more than I thought already.

I left that loser Schumer a nice message. I said "I just want you to know my military friends and I are on to you scumbags. You traitorous, filthy sack of s-Amazing. It's absolutely amazing. They're courting the vote more than I thought already.

Lucky I speak Spanish because I just called it.

I does not go directly to any Congressmen. It is paid for by the people who are pushing for the bill to be passed. You leave a message and they will forward it to the appropriate party. It does not give anyone direct access.

I called and got right through to both my senators offices. maybe you need to try again.

Each Senators office may have it set up differently. Meaning your particular Senator may have that line ringing to a pre-recorded message. In my state, both calls reached the DC office of the Senators staff (ie- "Good Morning, Sen. Mikulski's office, this a Meg, How may i help you.").

Each Senators office may have it set up differently. Meaning your particular Senator may have that line ringing to a pre-recorded message. In my state, both calls reached the DC office of the Senators staff (ie- "Good Morning, Sen. Mikulski's office, this a Meg, How may i help you.").

Ah, you are correct. It is state specific.

Wow

Talk about Anti-national behavior. It is a disasterous thing when your government becomes color-blind and inconsiderate regarding national origin. Nobody wants them here. The only people that do are the Liberal sheep and the politicians for votes. Yup, no belief in defending anything.

Talk about Anti-national behavior. It is a disasterous thing when your government becomes color-blind and inconsiderate regarding national origin. Nobody wants them here. The only people that do are the Liberal sheep and the politicians for votes. Yup, no belief in defending anything.

Tell me again how illegal immigrants vote? I'm not sure how that works.

Tell me again how illegal immigrants vote? I'm not sure how that works.
I'm curious as to exactly how this happens too....but it does.
303 illegals successfully registered to vote in Bexar County Texas, and at least 41 cast ballots in various elections. Bexar County Elections Administrator Jackie Callanan confirmed the figures, but says a new form of voter registration card, which requires people to swear they are citizens when they register, should help solve the problem, because people who vote illegally can be charged with perjury. Of course, perjury is a crime but coming across the border illegally? well, not such a big deal it seems.

-Castle

Uhuh

So they don't vote? I getting confused because I keep hearing this argument how the left is pandering for votes.

I jest.

They are. Minorities are their constituency. They feed off of non-western peoples. It's where their party derives their membership and power. It's no secret they welcome these aliens because they want to give them something or guarantee something for them. It's how they get votes and get elected. Has been for years.

They are. Minorities are their constituency. They feed off of non-western peoples. It's where their party derives their membership and power. It's no secret they welcome these aliens because they want to give them something or guarantee something for them. It's how they get votes and get elected. Has been for years.

How do they vote?

Werbung:

Who are these non-western peoples?

Back