Mike Johnson; Trippin' Over His Dick, ALREADY!!!!!

Phoenix68

White House Hits Johnson!!!!
October 27, 2023
"The Biden administration hit back Friday on Speaker Mike Johnsons recent comments that placed blame for mass shootings in the United States on Americans’ “hearts,” calling the remarks “offensive.”

In a statement, White House spokesman
Andrew Bates said the administration “absolutely” rejected “the offensive accusation that gun crime is uniquely high in the United States because of Americans’ ‘hearts.’

Gun crime is uniquely high in the United States because congressional Republicans have spent decades choosing the gun industrys lobbyists over the lives of innocent Americans,” Bates added."

Werbung:
Johnson is a Trump clone. Believe in election fraud and authoritarianism which doesn't include democrats. He's a complete nutter and will lead the house to defeat at the next election.
If that's the best they've got,oblivion awaits.

Johnson is a Trump clone. Believe in election fraud and authoritarianism which doesn't include democrats. He's a complete nutter and will lead the house to defeat at the next election.
If that's the best they've got,oblivion awaits.
Democrats demonize God Bless American patriotism as though patriotism is the product of a cult. Democrats are stupid and they lie.

Democrats demonize God Bless American patriotism as though patriotism is the product of a cult. Democrats are stupid and they lie.
No. The problem is you believe because he's a godbothering republican he's a patriot and a decent man.
Trump was an atheist and you welcomed him warmly but it was his politics which attracted you to him. You'd rather a fascist in power than a Democrat.
The Trump phenomena is a cult. People like you will allow Trump to say and do anything and worship him for doing it all to stop democrats. You hate them with a passion and that is a cult.

Demonize? No
You say the dumbest things lol
He has a child like atrophied brain. He has proven he cannot distinguish between fact and fiction and his silly belief there's a god proves that.
He obviously has no self respect or for anyone else. He's must be a menace around the house with his hideous prayers and godly behaviour. Not to mention the plethora of lies he tells. He must have a permanent booking at confession.

He has a child like atrophied brain. He has proven he cannot distinguish between fact and fiction and his silly belief there's a god proves that.
He obviously has no self respect or for anyone else. He's must be a menace around the house with his hideous prayers and godly behaviour. Not to mention the plethora of lies he tells. He must have a permanent booking at confession.
Are you talking about disrespecting others you don't agree with?

The God delusion by the deluded God rejecter, Richard Dawkins:

Dawkins comes out swinging in Chapter 2 with this opening statement, “The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidical, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.” 6

Hillary's disrespect for Christians who oppose sodomy because God opposes sodomy:

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” Clinton said. “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”

Are you talking about disrespecting others you don't agree with?

The God delusion by the deluded God rejecter, Richard Dawkins:

Dawkins comes out swinging in Chapter 2 with this opening statement, “The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidical, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.” 6

Hillary's disrespect for Christians who oppose sodomy because God opposes sodomy:

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” Clinton said. “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”
No. I'm talking about you and reiterate what I said.
I don't care what someone else said so there's no need to include anything.

There is something seriously wrong with you which is demonstrated every day when you reject facts which you call lies.
Like your religion, who ever is filling your empty head is conning you. But don't despair, USA is full of godbothering brain dead low IQ people.

As the saying goes, vote an idiot into power and he'll always have plenty of followers.

No. I'm talking about you and reiterate what I said.
I don't care what someone else said so there's no need to include anything.

There is something seriously wrong with you which is demonstrated every day when you reject facts which you call lies.
Like your religion, who ever is filling your empty head is conning you. But don't despair, USA is full of godbothering brain dead low IQ people.

As the saying goes, vote an idiot into power and he'll always have plenty of followers.
The problem is that 'facts' presented by leftists tend to be twisted and unsupportable.

Werbung:
Back