Helen Thomas dumped by her agency after hate-Israel comments

Why is it that anti Israel always gets called anti Jewish..as if they are the same...

It would appear you are anti-Israel...unless of course you are demanding that all blacks be sent back to Africa, all Europeans removed from America and sent to their homelands, and all Mexicans of Spanish decent removed from Mexico so the Aztecs can live free again....but then who was there before the Aztecs...oh sh*t I am lost again.....says the liberal.

You see how stupid is your logic? Or is it you just hate Jews?

Problem with all of this is the Israelis/Jews were in Israel long before Muslims even existed let alone Palestinians. The land of Israel was nothing more then a goat pasture before the Jews returned.

Liberals always appease aggressors and maybe some racism is at work here too. Libs tend to hate Jews as much as they hate conservatives.

Werbung:
It would appear you are anti-Israel...unless of course you are demanding that all blacks be sent back to Africa, all Europeans removed from America and sent to their homelands, and all Mexicans of Spanish decent removed from Mexico so the Aztecs can live free again....but then who was there before the Aztecs...oh sh*t I am lost again.....says the liberal.

You see how stupid is your logic? Or is it you just hate Jews?

Problem with all of this is the Israelis/Jews were in Israel long before Muslims even existed let alone Palestinians. The land of Israel was nothing more then a goat pasture before the Jews returned.

Liberals always appease aggressors and maybe some racism is at work here too. Libs tend to hate Jews as much as they hate conservatives.

I hate to point on the so clear problem...in Israel Palestine...we are talking about people who lived there...in there lifetime...not 2000 years ago.

But feel free just cry anti Semite...as if I care . I could give a flying F...if someone is Jewish, Muslim or Christian.

also as always your ranting with no facts...typical...in your warped mind Israel was just some vacant land...and then one day filled with Jews ,called a state, and then Palestinians ran in, said we live here ( before they lived in the 4rth Dimension it seems) ....The People of Palestine where there ...then the Jewish Settlers came, and took the land...

Werbung:

Helen Thomas dumped by her agency after hate-Israel comments​

Yesterday Helen Thomas got dumped by her agency, as a result of her remarks about Jews in Israel.

And now, today ABC radio is announcing that she has "decided" to retire.

Sometimes there is justice.

--------------------------------------

http://mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/06/07/helen-thomas-dropped-by-her-speakers-agency/?src=busln

thomas-2-190.jpg
to bad she was still correct....
How was she correct? Correct in saying they should go back to Germany and Poland? As if that is where they originated? If so somebody better let the rest of the descendants of ABRAHAM know.

Back