Media Lies....

Werbung:
I believe that when someone accuse a President of being "anti American," or "a Muslim," or "having lied about his birth certificate," these are direct attacks on his character

Whose character, Barack Obama or Barry Sotoros? Lol.

You mean, the character assassination strategy follows by the right since evn before Obama took office is working too well?

Well, don't worry too much. You guys may be more vocal, but it is very comment that people with the least to say will say it louder and will repeat it more often.

Getting attacked by your political opponents is part of the job description of being President....if you don't like it, don't run.

All Presidents get blasted for things that in many cases they had little if anythig to do with.

Those who sit there and charge "Bush lied people died" are just as simpleminded and idiotic as those who sit there and want to make the Obama Presidency about something like birth certificate or religion.

Getting attacked by your political opponents is part of the job description of being President....if you don't like it, don't run.

All Presidents get blasted for things that in many cases they had little if anythig to do with.

Those who sit there and charge "Bush lied people died" are just as simpleminded and idiotic as those who sit there and want to make the Obama Presidency about something like birth certificate or religion.

And I didn't agree with the extreme critiques against Bush either, although I NEVER agreed with the way he (or rather Cheney) got us into Iraq. I believe EVERY American President is deserving of a minimum of respect, especially if we expect the rest of the world to respect our country.

It seems that in President Obama's case, he is receiving a LOT more respect from the outside than from his own citizens. .. and it is a shame.

I also need to make a comment. . .I noticed that I have been making A LOT of typos lately. The reason is twofold. I am getting used to typing on my I-Pad, and obviously the keyboard is very different, AND one of my arm is still in a sling. So I apologize for all the typos that make it very difficult to read (and in some cases, comprehend) my posts.

And I didn't agree with the extreme critiques against Bush either, although I NEVER agreed with the way he (or rather Cheney) got us into Iraq. I believe EVERY American President is deserving of a minimum of respect, especially if we expect the rest of the world to respect our country.

You ought to read Cheneys new book, and Rumsfelds etc. It might add clarity to your viewpoints on the war, or at least add a perspective from the decision maker.

It seems that in President Obama's case, he is receiving a LOT more respect from the outside than from his own citizens. .. and it is a shame.

Respect is earned. The office will always command some respect, but voicing opposition is not a sign of disrespect in my view.

I also need to make a comment. . .I noticed that I have been making A LOT of typos lately. The reason is twofold. I am getting used to typing on my I-Pad, and obviously the keyboard is very different, AND one of my arm is still in a sling. So I apologize for all the typos that make it very difficult to read (and
in some cases, comprehend) my posts.

I often have the same issue on my iPad. Hope the arm heals up quickly.

You ought to read Cheneys new book, and Rumsfelds etc. It might add clarity to your viewpoints on the war, or at least add a perspective from the decision maker.

Respect is earned. The office will always command some respect, but voicing opposition is not a sign of disrespect in my view.

I often have the same issue on my iPad. Hope the arm heals up quickly.

Let me respond for Openmind.

She would NEVER f-ing read a book by Cheney or Rummy. Both those men should be languishing in prison for what they did. And, all this disrespect for BO is just,,,just...like....like.....awful. The right has no respect!!!!! Of course, the Left is most respectful. They never said anything bad about Bush....:rolleyes:

Let me respond for Openmind.

She would NEVER f-ing read a book by Cheney or Rummy. Both those men should be languishing in prison for what they did. And, all this disrespect for BO is just,,,just...like....like.....awful. The right has no respect!!!!! Of course, the Left is most respectful. They never said anything bad about Bush....:rolleyes:

Funny how you think you know me!

Could it be that you are projecting your own reluctance to read books written by Obama or Clinton, or Carter?

And, I am not "the Left!". Just one, relatively center left persons, who observes with some amusement, but also sadness the stupidity and partisanship that is rampant in politics.

And, I am not "the Left!". Just one, relatively center left persons, who observes with some amusement, but also sadness the stupidity and partisanship that is rampant in politics

uh-huh... sure.

I think someone said they saw Obama shopping here.......

300921_216183618443074_100001543127812_581775_1173737067_n.jpg

I think he would be more the kind of perso....Politician, to buy something to scorch the earth behind him.

Funny how you think you know me!

Could it be that you are projecting your own reluctance to read books written by Obama or Clinton, or Carter?

And, I am not "the Left!". Just one, relatively center left persons, who observes with some amusement, but also sadness the stupidity and partisanship that is rampant in politics.

I certainly agree that those on the Right need to read books by those on the Left, and not simply read what they will probably already agree with it.

You don't always have to agree with it, but getting the perspectives of those who disagree with you if always a good thing.

I certainly agree that those on the Right need to read books by those on the Left, and not simply read what they will probably already agree with it.

You don't always have to agree with it, but getting the perspectives of those who disagree with you if always a good thing.

Exactly! How can I know what I disagree with in the Right ideology if I don't read about it? How can I know what I agree (and disagree with) in the Left or the Right ideologies if I only listen to spin from the media?

I really prefer to make my own mind. And I have not yet found a PERFECT ideology, although it is clear that I strongly lean toward the Left...maybe because of my vocation as a Social Worker.

So enthused about promoting the far-left protests, ABC anchor Diane Sawyer on Monday night's World News championed “the Occupy Wall Street movement” by ludicrously claiming that “as of tonight, it has spread to more than 250 American cities, more than a thousand countries -- every continent but Antarctica.”

Protests against the wealthy in “thousands of countries,” including Cuba, China and every country in Africa? Per the U.S. State Department, however, there are only 195 nation states in the world, so Sawyer imagined five times as many protests as could possibly have occurred. (Video below)

She proceeded to advance the agenda of those protesting by running down statistics to illustrate income inequality: “So how much does the top one percent in this country earn? Well, on average their incomes, $1.1 million. Compare that to the bottom 90 percent, 100 million households. They earn an average of $31,000.” She fretted that since the 1980s, “the top one percent saw their incomes go up more than 11 times what the rest of America saw.”

CBS and NBC on Monday night once again ran full stories on the protesters, providing day after day coverage they never offered the Tea Party.

On the NBC Nightly News, Mara Schiavocampo tried to mainstream the crowds by exploiting kids, beginning her story: “Today demonstrations continued in cities across the country, including here in New York where protesters were joined by some new, younger voices. From school, to the streets. On day 24 of the Occupy Wall Street protests, demonstrators were joined by a group of students on their day off.”

Schiavocampo then showed a bite of a little girl who pleaded: “I want to make the world to be a better place.”
Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brent-...-have-spread-more-thousand-coun#ixzz1aZLQA42V

The lies coming from the lib media are so unbelievable, but apparently some libs believe them.

How can we ever find common ground with people who have been told lies over and over to the point where they have accepted those lies as truth?

Diane Sawyer is such a joke. But, hey that Fox News needs to be shut down!:rolleyes:

Werbung:
Back