Millennials aren't Getting more conservative as they get older?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Conventional wisdom suggests that as you get older you get more conservative - it happened to many of our parents and grand parents. However, new data about millennials suggests that they're actually getting less conservative, which is could grow into a big issue for Tories and GOP...

Werbung:
Conventional wisdom suggests that as you get older you get more conservative - it happened to many of our parents and grand parents. However, new data about millennials suggests that they're actually getting less conservative, which is could grow into a big issue for Tories and GOP...

I maintain a conspiracy theory which supposes a secret brainwashing or programming of certain groups in our population. Part of my theory includes the subjects of these programming being given a command or signal or substance to resist the normal maturation process.

Progressive Insurance has an anti Parent marketing campaign going on.

Dr. Rick

Werbung:
I maintain a conspiracy theory which supposes a secret brainwashing or programming of certain groups in our population. Part of my theory includes the subjects of these programming being given a command or signal or substance to resist the normal maturation process.

Progressive Insurance has an anti Parent marketing campaign going on.

Dr. Rick

progressive insurance is part of the scam! its all brainwashing!
hahahahha
hahahahha

Back