Million woman march for Hillary

Werbung:
That is a cute website. I hope they march but I wish they didn't use a name for the march that reminds me of Louis Farrakhan. And I wish it didn't sound exclusive to women being upset, I know a number of men who are unhappy about it too.

It is because they are sexist :eek:

That is a cute website. I hope they march but I wish they didn't use a name for the march that reminds me of Louis Farrakhan. And I wish it didn't sound exclusive to women being upset, I know a number of men who are unhappy about it too.

I know some that need to grow up , you know the rest of the people has other first choices, you don't here us crying it was not fair and all that ****...I supported 2 others, both lost. Move on. IF she was anything like some of here supporters we can all be happy she lost.

It is because they are sexist :eek:

Ohh.. probably! ;)

I dont know why but I just keep cheering her on. I don't agree with her on one single political issue. I don't trust her, but I can not help but like her. And its not just because she is a huge thorn in Obama's side and a problem for the Dem party. Or that she is the earthquake that caused a great big fat crack in the Dem Party that they will probably never be able to fix.

Those are all just extras :)

I just like her. I hope her and her group go to denver

I know some that need to grow up , you know the rest of the people has other first choices, you don't here us crying it was not fair and all that ****...I supported 2 others, both lost. Move on. IF she was anything like some of here supporters we can all be happy she lost.

I bet your two others did not win the popular vote however (counting Florida and Michigan)

It is understandable that Clinton supporters still feel a bit ostracized.

One could argue who really won. She had more actual votes; he stole 4 of her delegates from Michigan. It wasn't like she never won a primary. She won a lot of them. She won more primaries than him actually and all the big states. He beat her out by caucuses and super delegates. So, I would not compare Dennis Kucinich or even John Edwards or any of the other candidates to her.

I sort of admire people who don’t just act like sheep. Oh my person didn't get it so I will just vote for the one who did.

These people do not trust or like Obama and wont vote party lines just to shut up a party.

2 congressmen refuse to endorse Obama because they do not trust him. I figure they are getting a lot of flack for not doing it, but I admire someone who will not just go along party lines to keep people happy.

I bet your two others did not win the popular vote however (counting Florida and Michigan)

It's completely dishonest to count Mi., since Obama wasn't on the ballot.

Popular vote of contested races

Obama-17,535,458
Clinton-17,493,836

Ok first That's it not how it is set up, sorry but its a Delegate system. Always was, and no one said anything at the start and all knew the rules. Next at the end of a Baseball game we can say no its who ever strikes out the most players win....Cuz I want to win so lets change the rules. Grow up.

2nd not all the states Vote, so you have no real Popular vote, you have votes of states that vote, where as Obama won more Caucus States.

FLORIDA AND MI DID NOT FOLLOW THE DAMN RULES< AND WHERE PUNISHED AS STATED IN THE RULES.

Why is it so frikin hard for people to not cry it was unfair...to Follow the rules agreed to by all sides from the start? I swear some Clinton Supporters are like 12 year olds

It's completely dishonest to count Mi., since Obama wasn't on the ballot.

Popular vote of contested races

Obama-17,535,458
Clinton-17,493,836

When you add in the "undecided" count, Hillary still comes out ahead.

Ok first That's it not how it is set up, sorry but its a Delegate system. Always was, and no one said anything at the start and all knew the rules. Next at the end of a Baseball game we can say no its who ever strikes out the most players win....Cuz I want to win so lets change the rules. Grow up.

2nd not all the states Vote, so you have no real Popular vote, you have votes of states that vote, where as Obama won more Caucus States.

FLORIDA AND MI DID NOT FOLLOW THE DAMN RULES< AND WHERE PUNISHED AS STATED IN THE RULES.

Why is it so frikin hard for people to not cry it was unfair...to Follow the rules agreed to by all sides from the start? I swear some Clinton Supporters are like 12 year olds

Hey, I agree 100%, tell that to the democrats who still moan about the fact that Bush won without the popular vote.

I dislike both Hillary and Obama, just offering a suggestion as to why the "wound" has not healed overnight.

Hey, I agree 100%, tell that to the democrats who still moan about the fact that Bush won without the popular vote.

I dislike both Hillary and Obama, just offering a suggestion as to why the "wound" has not healed overnight.

I think that he won the popual vote and lost the Election sucks, but was fair. I think how He won the Election in the courts and threw a effort to stop Dems votes from counting was not fair, and not legit.

Werbung:
When you add in the "undecided" count, Hillary still comes out ahead.

If you give Obama ALL OF THE uncommited votes from Michigan he STILL does not beat her in actual votes cast for one over the other. And we have to remember if we give him ALL of the uncommited votes, he gets all of his own, all of Bill Richardson and all of John Edwards.

also in his delegate count, Edwards gave Obama his own delegates. Hillary supporters have a lot to b!t@% about. And when the Dem party be-littles the fustration they feel, it only deepens the wounds and widen the gaps,

so I say, keep telling them what they feel isnt real, its childish and stupid :D

Do your part to recreate "68"

Back