“Mistake” is all Joe Biden has to say about the IDF’s slaying of innocents.

Stray Bullet

No, asshole. It’s bloody fucking murder. You’re such a piece of shit. I hope that when you lose in November that you have to face the wrath of the harshest booing crowd imaginable as your simple minded ass can only give them a worthless apology. Fuck you. I hate you way more than I ever could Trump. Because you know what right is and you cravenly choose to destroy lives for absolutely nothing but a twisted status quo. Weak ass cowards have no place in leadership.

Werbung:
No, asshole. It’s bloody fucking murder. You’re such a piece of shit. I hope that when you lose in November that you have to face the wrath of the harshest booing crowd imaginable as your simple minded ass can only give them a worthless apology. Fuck you. I hate you way more than I ever could Trump. Because you know what right is and you cravenly choose to destroy lives for absolutely nothing but a twisted status quo. Weak ass cowards have no place in leadership.
You would prefer Trump who would be even worse for deaths there?

You would prefer Trump who would be even worse for deaths there?
It can’t be worse honestly. Trump would just be a different face on the situation. Might troll and own up to being the bad guy but Joe Biden has allowed Israel to do whatever they want regardless of the mere words he’ll say for political theatre here at home.

It can’t be worse honestly. Trump would just be a different face on the situation. Might troll and own up to being the bad guy but Joe Biden has allowed Israel to do whatever they want regardless of the mere words he’ll say for political theatre here at home.
Yes it can be worse

I would prefer Joe Biden lose. Which means we’ll have to live with Trump but we get to keep our morality. And then hopefully it sends a message to the establishment and we elect an actual democrat next election.

I would prefer Joe Biden lose. Which means we’ll have to live with Trump but we get to keep our morality. And then hopefully it sends a message to the establishment and we elect an actual democrat next election.
Letting Trump w8n is keeping our morality? His is worse than bidens

No it's reality sadly
Reality is what you make it. When the media is attacking progressives like Katie Porter and Jayapal for saying something that upsets the corrupt status quo more democrats need to defend them. More democrats need to care about their fellow man. Not just the ones living here but all around the world.

Reality is what you make it. When the media is attacking progressives like Katie Porter and Jayapal for saying something that upsets the corrupt status quo more democrats need to defend them. More democrats need to care about their fellow man. Not just the ones living here but all around the world.
No reality is reality
I agree more people should care
There is too much complacency

Werbung:
No reality is reality
I agree more people should care
There is too much complacency
Biden can no longer be seen as the lesser evil now. He’s just as evil in his own way. He was too concerned about angering republicans on an issue that means more than anything to them, which is the oppressing and killing of poor people, in this case Israel, that he lost too much of his own voters for. It’s really the biggest political mistake ever in my opinion. It’s like if you’re gonna be the elected democrat as president then by all means please act like a fucking democrat sometimes. But no we couldn’t get that.

Back