“Mistake” is all Joe Biden has to say about the IDF’s slaying of innocents.

The 1,200 is nothing to compare with anymore. It’s like comparing a school shooting to the holocaust compared to the Palestinian deaths. I’m the one who gives a damn actually about the hostages Hamas still has, who the IDF has killed mercilessly when given the chance to save. They killed their own citizens who were waving flags for help. One of which was ginger haired by the way.
I don't care. What part of that do you not understand. I hate terrorists including those who harbour them. Get over it.

Werbung:
IN a perfect world, there would never be any hostages. But I do not think it is realistic to assume that Hamas could gain much by releasing all of its hostages.

Because then, the IDF would likely come in like gangbusters and shoot everything that moves? Kill 'em all and let GOD sort 'em out!

IN a perfect world, there would never be any hostages. But I do not think it is realistic to assume that Hamas could gain much by releasing all of its hostages.

Because then, the IDF would likely come in like gangbusters and shoot everything that moves? Kill 'em all and let GOD sort 'em out!
Yeah you can’t trust the IDF at all. They’re just as bad as the terrorists but in a more privileged way. The only difference is they have America’s support, or at least Biden’s.

Yeah you can’t trust the IDF at all. They’re just as bad as the terrorists but in a more privileged way. The only difference is they have America’s support, or at least Biden’s.
I see no evidence of that. Biden clearly wants Netanyahu out of office and replaced by someone less cruel and mlitant.

Yep. I knew you would agree eventually.
Btw. Israel has 1.5 million hostages held in Gaza.
So if you don’t care about the hostages what moral reason do you really have for killing these people that you think are terrorists? What do you think you’re accomplishing? What kind of world are you killing people for? Why do you reference the hostages or victims if you don’t really care about them?

So if you don’t care about the hostages what moral reason do you really have for killing these people that you think are terrorists? What do you think you’re accomplishing? What kind of world are you killing people for? Why do you reference the hostages or victims if you don’t really care about them?
For all we know they could already be dead. You certainly don't know.

I'm tired of your bleeding heart bullshit. They attacked first and should be eliminated. Collateral damage is nearly compulsory in war. Deal with in.

Nothing heroic at all. It's happened many times before with Muslims.
You're not familiar with history.
What’s the history according to you? Were they just minding their own business and not building illegal settlements on Palestinian land and oppressing these people for decades? You know an American girl got run over by a bulldozer back in 2003 by the Israelis protesting this. Her name was Rachel Corrie. Look it up.

What’s the history according to you? Were they just minding their own business and not building illegal settlements on Palestinian land and oppressing these people for decades? You know an American girl got run over by a bulldozer back in 2003 by the Israelis protesting this. Her name was Rachel Corrie. Look it up.
Not interested. I hate Muslim terrorists and their enablers.
It's best you deal with that soon.

Not interested. I hate Muslim terrorists and their enablers.
It's best you deal with that soon.
You should be interested if you ever want to use the “attack on one is an attack on all” sentiment. Maybe that’s not your thing though. She was an innocent heroic person that was murdered and no accountability has ever happened for it. Her parents continue to fight for her legacy to this day. What happened to her is exactly who the Zionists are which is greedy bastards who’ll murder anyone to get what they want.

Werbung:
You should be interested if you ever want to use the “attack on one is an attack on all” sentiment. Maybe that’s not your thing though. She was an innocent heroic person that was murdered and no accountability has ever happened for it. Her parents continue to fight for her legacy to this day. What happened to her is exactly who the Zionists are which is greedy bastards who’ll murder anyone to get what they want.
There's something not right. You don't understand. I DONT CARE.

Back