More bias from the mods

If we do we don't have the luxury of doing as a moderator lead gang

You bare beyond hypocritical

I can see how you cling to your right wing religious views in the face of devastating counter evidence

Werbung:
Walter wants the forum to be part of free speech. You can say anything you want except you cant attack anyone here personaly. You can attack celebrities,politicans or the media but you cant attack forum members here.

Walter wants the forum to be part of free speech. You can say anything you want except you cant attack anyone here personaly. You can attack celebrities,politicans or the media but you cant attack forum members here.

it seems so simple and easy when you say it ; )

I got a question about Grammar posting. In some forums if you dont use good grammar it gets deleted. Good rule or dumb rule? I say its dumb,,You say how you feel.

I got a question about Grammar posting. In some forums if you dont use good grammar it gets deleted. Good rule or dumb rule? I say its dumb,,You say how you feel.
When you use poor grammar, (1) people sometimes have a difficult time understanding what you're saying, and (2) you come across appearing to be uneducated. There's no rule about it that I'm aware of.

When you use poor grammar, (1) people sometimes have a difficult time understanding what you're saying, and (2) you come across appearing to be uneducated. There's no rule about it that I'm aware of.

Good!! You say what comes out of your head. Remember Movie ""Mass Appeal"" Its about a young man who went to catholic college to become a preist. And the Bishop tries to tell the young guy you choose your words carefuly.For example you dont say they when you preach a sermon from the bible. The guy disagrees he said,,,You say what comes from your heart. The bishop was only trying to tell him what works. Im not good at giving speeches,,Im not good at making good posts.I just say whats on my mind and tell you my opinon about political subjects whatever you agree with me or not.

Werbung:
Good!! You say what comes out of your head. Remember Movie ""Mass Appeal"" Its about a young man who went to catholic college to become a preist. And the Bishop tries to tell the young guy you choose your words carefuly.For example you dont say they when you preach a sermon from the bible. The guy disagrees he said,,,You say what comes from your heart. The bishop was only trying to tell him what works. Im not good at giving speeches,,Im not good at making good posts.I just say whats on my mind and tell you my opinon about political subjects whatever you agree with me or not.

just make sure that what falls out is not a violation.

Back