More bias from the mods

Love the sig.("If you buy a gift for someone, and that person does not take it, it belongs to you. It is the same with anger and insults, you are left holding those "gifts"
Summary of a Buddha pearl of wisdom)

Betting dog doesn’t take the gift of your insults. Leaving them exactly where they deserve to be… In your face!

Fitting too since you always describe your own self with your insults directed at others.

Werbung:
What a ridiculous thing to say! Obama is a Muslim. . .because he FATHER was a Muslim?
Amazing how one who doesn't believe in Islam seems to totally "buy into" the "father to son" passage of this religion!

Yep. . .ridiculous, and obviously the other mods never raised a finger to fight this new injustice, right? That's the norm in this forum!

I expect to be "banned" (what a joke!) once again for my "straight talk" about that son of a . . .dog! (by the way, does "doghood" come from your mother or father? LOL!

edited for the usual poop flining

another country heard from. if you have issues with the nature of islam I suggest you take it up with them as opposed to making childish barbs that demonstrate your ignorance

who was it who said 'the more I see of people the more I prefer the company of dogs'

Love the sig.("If you buy a gift for someone, and that person does not take it, it belongs to you. It is the same with anger and insults, you are left holding those "gifts"
Summary of a Buddha pearl of wisdom)

Betting dog doesn’t take the gift of your insults. Leaving them exactly where they deserve to be… In your face!

Fitting too since you always describe your own self with your insults directed at others.

some trash has to be taken out or it just smells the joint up too much.
sad how the poop she and D fling is exactly what they delight in "accusing" others of.
sadder still that they are incapable of realizing this.
all too common among the left.

some trash has to be taken out or it just smells the joint up too much.
sad how the poop she and D fling is exactly what they delight in "accusing" others of.
sadder still that they are incapable of realizing this.
all too common among the left.
Agreed! Didnt even want to reply to that but it really bothers me when you get attacked so bad. We wouldnt have a place to share ideas if you didnt take the time to mod. Glad you do, sorry I added my thoughts. Probably wouldnt have if I didnt have all this brandy sitting with me all afternoon :)

Agreed! Didnt even want to reply to that but it really bothers me when you get attacked so bad. We wouldnt have a place to share ideas if you didnt take the time to mod. Glad you do, sorry I added my thoughts. Probably wouldnt have if I didnt have all this brandy sitting with me all afternoon :)

I was attacked ? all I saw was 'blah blah blah".

I am happy to try and do what I can to help Walter realize his goals for this forum of his.

so you going to slide a snifter of brandy this way or not ? : )

good mood tonight as my VCU Rams dispatched the Crimson Tide by 19 this afternoon. and against a solid team and a terrific coach. Coach Grant was our coach before moving on to Alabama. he gave his kids a plan to beat us and there was zero quit in those kids but we were not to be outdone tonight !

I was attacked ? all I saw was 'blah blah blah".

I am happy to try and do what I can to help Walter realize his goals for this forum of his.

so you going to slide a snifter of brandy this way or not ? : )

good mood tonight as my VCU Rams dispatched the Crimson Tide by 19 this afternoon. and against a solid team and a terrific coach. Coach Grant was our coach before moving on to Alabama. he gave his kids a plan to beat us and there was zero quit in those kids but we were not to be outdone tonight !
I cant share, I am drinking right out of the bottle :) and I may have germs. My throat hurts today. Glad your skin is thick enough you dont feel attacked. Walter was smart picking you for a mod, you need pretty thick skin to do this job.

What a ridiculous thing to say! Obama is a Muslim. . .because he FATHER was a Muslim?
Amazing how one who doesn't believe in Islam seems to totally "buy into" the "father to son" passage of this religion!

Yep. . .ridiculous, and obviously the other mods never raised a finger to fight this new injustice, right? That's the norm in this forum!

I expect to be "banned" (what a joke!) once again for my "straight talk" about that son of a . . .dog! (by the way, does "doghood" come from your mother or father? LOL!

edited for the usual poop flinging
You said..Amazing how one who doesn't believe in Islam seems to totally "buy into" the "father to son" passage of this religion!You don't believe in the Bible.. but you rattle on about what I believe..

I cant share, I am drinking right out of the bottle :) and I may have germs. My throat hurts today. Glad your skin is thick enough you dont feel attacked. Walter was smart picking you for a mod, you need pretty thick skin to do this job.

guess I'd better go grab a beer then.

I suppose its easier to "attack" me than explain their curious viewpoints.

Open mind is one of the few sane posters on this board

Anyone who believes that religion can be passed on though generations and the recipient of the bullshit can't renounce it is just an idiot

And using it as an attempt to undermine a president because you don't like him is cringeworthy Even if Obama were a muslim why would that make him any more ridiculous than if (as he professes) he were a christian?

And you don't need a thick skin to be a moderator

Or a thick head

if you mean that your racist rants wont be tolerated here, yes, that's correct.

I've seen good boards get overrun with skinhead racists and left in a shambles. how did it start ? like moths to flame, they were attracted by racism.

if you wish to be a racist I won't try to stop you but you can't do it around here. deal with it Steve.

Well this is what i said on another board

"I don't like that guy, he's black. He's probably a poorly educated convict. Keep him away from me!" (racist)​
"Oh, she's a female, that means she's stupid when it comes to math and can't drive worth a damn." (sexist)​
"That dude's a homosexual? What a fag! I bet he sucks c**ks of little boys. What a disgrace to the human race!" (homophobe)​
"Look at that server! I bet that person voted Obama. It's their fault I'm stuck with a s**t president. No tip for them! I'm going to tell them even that their stupidity in voting for Obama is the cause of me not tipping. That'll show them!" (You).​

Why is America corrupted? Those people you Mentioned above. Did you know Latinos support communism? They like Hugo Chavez they also like Fidel Castro. Why are so many latinos wearing this shirt?
chetshirt.jpg

Dont they know what that man did?

In the Green is my comment. I got suspened for 30 days on TOS breach because of my comment. Does this violate TOS here?

Steveox, of the hundreds of millions of Ltinos on the planet...how many fulfill the ludicrous stereotype you present?

I will help you out

You have no idea and your post is just cretinous

Your logic is flawed. You don't have to be a Christian or an atheist to qualify as a moderator. That would be nonsense. Or why should I, as the owner of the forum and as an atheist myself, choose moderators on their beliefs?
One of the qualifications is to be able to try to be even-handed and fair.

Sorry Walter, but in the case of this ONEmoderator, you have failed miserably at findinfg someone with either common sense or an "even-handed."

But it is the "fairness part" that is the down fall of this forum!

Ever wonder why people come and leave within a month or so?

Ever wondered why this forum is growing but shrinking?

Happy holidays, by the way!

I guess the paucity of board members extends to those seeking to be a moderator

I mean the choice must be non-existent if dogtowner made the cut

Werbung:
I guess the paucity of board members extends to those seeking to be a moderator

I mean the choice must be non-existent if dogtowner made the cut

what makes you think I sought out being a mod ?

its interesting that two people have a problem with Walter's choice and cooincidentially those two choose to routinely violate forum rules.

Back