More on the Biden crime family

the annoying thing

Seems they are always involved in fraud or a scam or tax evasion of some kind or selling influence they may or may not have.
Well Im off to the gun range this morning , this will give my fan club plenty of time to attack me here, the big brave men that they are lol .
Internet tough guys lol.

Werbung:
"seems". lol.
hey, trump is being "probed" too.
sure "seems" is is always involved in fraud or a scam. his charity got shut down due to fraud. lol

"seems". lol.
sure "seems" is is always involved in fraud or a scam. his charity got shut down due to fraud. lol
Yes he did but this thread inst about trump now is it , you should go ahead ans start one about him .
The thread is about our current president and his family. If you like as you want to talk about trump we could also talk about nixon and ford and o bung hole and bill clinton

you claim its about the "biden crime family". which biden family has committed all these crimes? lol

its about our "current president"? how can that be? what "Crimes" have they "committed" to be a "crime family"? lol

its about our "current president"? how can that be? what "Crimes" have they "committed" to be a "crime family"? lol
fraud tax evasion failure to register as a foreign agent lying on a gun permit throwing a gun in a public trash can and leaving it there ,possibly selling influence , at least these are what they have been under investigation for or laws they have broken .

so which of those "crimes" have they been convicted of? list the court dates please

"seems". lol.
All politicians are scam artists & liars. Sadly, you have to choose the lesser of 2 evils!

All politicians are scam artists & liars. Sadly, you have to choose the lesser of 2 evils!
I'll challenge you to say exactly what crime they gave been charged with.
Youre playing with the big boys now. You open your mouth, expect me to challenge you.

"

I disagree. of course, all humans are liars, but there are politicians who don't fit that. Bernie sanders, for example, is an very straighforward person...you can hate his politics, but he's an honorable person. I'd say the same for obama, and the bush brothers.

I'll challenge you to say exactly what crime they gave been charged with.
Youre playing with the big boys now. You open your mouth, expect me to challenge you.
How about SELLING to the highest bidder oil from the SPR! 950,000 barrels to the Chinese, an enemy of the U.S. of A. It's called "Providing aid & comfort to the enemy" or TREASON!

How about SELLING to the highest bidder oil from the SPR! 950,000 barrels to the Chinese, an enemy of the U.S. of A. It's called "Providing aid & comfort to the enemy" or TREASON!

for being an "enemy", we sure do a lot of business with them. If doing business with china is treason, you'd best arrest the ceo of walmart, for starters :)

we've been exporting oil to china since, well, forever, including under trump, we exported 200 MILLION barrels of oil to them. This isn't a new thing.

Werbung:
for being an "enemy", we sure do a lot of business with them. If doing business with china is treason, you'd best arrest the ceo of walmart, for starters :)

we've been exporting oil to china since, well, forever, including under trump, we exported 200 MILLION barrels of oil to them. This isn't a new thing.
Most of our meds come from China. When they're ready, they'll cut them off. They plan to be the # 1 superpower; how they achieve it, they could care less!!!

Back