moron pulls race card

Werbung:
Chicago is most notable because she was the first gay black woman mayor that looks just like Beetlejuice and is a Democrat. She was Terrible..

Is it a crime to look like Beetlejuice? Or is that Betelgeuse?
Maybe the Beetlejuice getup was just a trick to get ahead in the Democrat party, like a privileged snow-white rich woman claiming to be a poor native American Indian woman of color.

Racism, like unjust political hatred of those with views that differ from the accepted mob beliefs of the party, is of the devil, not God.
You believe what is accepted by your Maga mob.
So the devil gets out of his cage now to scare us all. That should work.

I serve the Lord Jesus and am not a member or follower of MAGA.
You serve no one. You only think you do as if by stating that you suggest you have unique access to your silly god.
That aside, exactly how do you serve it? Do you get instructions to perform certain chores? Name this service.

No, I don't. Unlike Secular Humanist morons I believe God created all humans as brothers who share Adam and Eve as original ancestors.
Interesting. Did the same god, although they don't worship him, create Muslims and do you regard them as your brothers?

Adam and Eve never existed and that's a fact. As for the talking snake who very conveniently spoke their language, do you believe that also?
Now watch him every comrades.

Werbung:
Their blood no doubt bled red just like the blood of all nations who descended from them.
I know it's an old question but they supposedly had two sons only.
How did they bred on?
Oh. I get it. Immaculate conception.

Good old god. He never does anything mysterious. You're happy to have faith in a god but sit with indifference and watch little kids die of brain cancer, gods children might I add, and you say nothing
You can't tolerate homosexuals and pedophiles but gladly ignore the ring reamers in the clergy because it was done with gods approval.

Am I the only one witnessing the hypocrisy of you bastards?

Back