Mumbling Biden makes a fool out of himself

the annoying thing

Werbung:

Yes Joe is very consistent at making a fool out of himself . I away wonder what other world leaders think when they see this or experience it fist had with mumbling Joe. Just think if Mumbles was your finical advisor . LOL would you trust him or if he was a doctor and talked like his .
The Australian is a Murdoch broadsheet. It has the same leaning as fox so it doesn't surprise me you would be attracted to it. He owns both.

I would trust him more than I trust Murdoch.

The Australian is a Murdoch broadsheet. It has the same leaning as fox so it doesn't surprise me you would be attracted to it. He owns both.

I would trust him more than I trust Murdoch.
lom really it maters who owns the news source when you can watch the vid and see it your self lol what you must think its computer generated and fake lol .

joe isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, shame on dems for nominating him. But he's better than hateful moron trump would have been, even more shame on the republicans for nominating him. If the republicans hadn't nominated anti-american trump, joe would never have won.

joe isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, shame on dems for nominating him. But he's better than hateful moron trump would have been, even more shame on the republicans for nominating him. If the republicans hadn't nominated anti-american trump, joe would never have won.
really hes better seems gas prices inflation and food prices along with so much more were better under trump . thank you for admitting joeys a idio I already knew trump was a asshole and have said do here . But his policy's were much better.

gas prices were better under trump? well..duh...pandemic cutting travel and no ukraine war.
so was trump's policy "hope for a pandemic and let putin invade anywhere he wanted"?

trump: "vote for me, I like to ignore pandemics so more people die and I think putin is a great guy"

wow, that's...better? lol

are you ready to admit that trump is anti-american by his continued insistence, with no proof, that the election was "stolen"?

so you think claiming the presidential election was STOLEN is pro-american?
wow..just wow.

Now back to mumbling joe the president that can not talk.
I can just see the Saudi translator trying to convert joes mumbling into Arabic. Dam I bet its funny as hell.
Joe talks like a cross between porky pig and donald duck both on crack. He's hilarious but sad at the same time.

Werbung:
Back