Murder is Murder

Stray Bullet

Israel should be seen as no different than a serial killer now that we all know they deliberately bombed aid workers for a celebrity chef. And why wasn’t he with them? He sends people out into harms way for a charity he started but he doesn’t do anything risky for his own life? I wonder how much this would matter if a celebrity died. Seeing how I’ve seen a valuable Russian arms dealer traded off for Britney Griner while a soldier who’s been there for much longer was passed by, one could argue the media coverage at least might’ve then prevailed in Gaza’s favor. But we are still here with media coverage treating genocide like a natural disaster. Anything short of “Israel are a bunch of god damn murderers who must be stopped” is a failure to truly condemn what happened.

Werbung:
Israel should be seen as no different than a serial killer now that we all know they deliberately bombed aid workers for a celebrity chef. And why wasn’t he with them? He sends people out into harms way for a charity he started but he doesn’t do anything risky for his own life? I wonder how much this would matter if a celebrity died. Seeing how I’ve seen a valuable Russian arms dealer traded off for Britney Griner while a soldier who’s been there for much longer was passed by, one could argue the media coverage at least might’ve then prevailed in Gaza’s favor. But we are still here with media coverage treating genocide like a natural disaster. Anything short of “Israel are a bunch of god damn murderers who must be stopped” is a failure to truly condemn what happened.
Murder pop and what was Oct 7 th
Your double standard is obvious.
Aid workers reporters etc non combatants get killed in every war .maybe if the inbreed Palestine terriost who have stopped terrorists attacking and Murders then there would not be a problem .but they will not because they are inbreed terrorists radicals and you can not see thatScreenshot_20240404-131632.png

Hamas committed 5000 Terriost attacks on Israel in 2022 alone . They are animals 5000 attacks in 1 year a average of 13 a day.

How would most nations react to 5000 attacks in 1 year? they have be3n remarkably tolerant til oct 7th . Your supporting terrorist attacks as thet is what they will continue to do if allowed to exist Hamas must be destroyed.

The clip of the car in question, or what's left of it, is dodgy.

It shows a hole in the roof a man could crawl in then the inside is incinerated. You will notice the paint is still on the roof. That makes no sense.

Animals do not ever shoot rockets at random civilians. Nor do animals force two million people out of their homes.

Murder pop and what was Oct 7 th
Your double standard is obvious.
Aid workers reporters etc non combatants get killed in every war .maybe if the inbreed Palestine terriost who have stopped terrorists attacking and Murders then there would not be a problem .but they will not because they are inbreed terrorists radicals and you can not see thatView attachment 12707
Double standard? I’m against Jewish people being killed by Hamas. But I’m also against collective punishment. The terrorists aren’t in the poverty stricken areas of the Middle East. They’re in places like Qatar. But you won’t attack there because you like to just easily kill poor civilians and call that a war while doing business with the rich people protecting the terrorists. Go fight the real fight or STFU.

"To help facilitate the delivery of the aid, Israel will temporarily allow goods for Gaza to land at the port in Ashdod, a step which had been halted after the Hamas-led attack on October 7.

Israel also plans to temporarily open the Erez crossing by northern Gaza and close to Ashdod for the entry of humanitarian assistance.

More Jordanian aid will enter Gaza through the Kerem Shalom Crossing, the PMO stated."

IT seems that Netanyahu will lose a lot of support for Israel no matter who the next president of the US is.
It seems likely that he could not win any sort of reelection.

you mean like how Hamas shoots rockets into Israel by the thousand ?
Palestinians resent being imprisoned in Gaza. But my point is that animals do not plot to kill large quantities of their enemies. Both sides in the Palisrael war are worse than any animal is capable of being.

Maybe maybe not.
There are a lot of ultra orthodox Israelis who have YUGE families in which the men are paid by the government to study the Torah as an actual occupation until they are retirement age. The men and their wives have been exempted from military service. But now Israel needs more soldiers and their status is threatened, and many of them will not vote for Netanyahu, whose majority before this and his assault on the judicial system was already very very thin.

It is pretty clear that poor defense of the Gaza border was the reason that Hamas was able to invade Israel and massacre all those people. And Netanyahu is blamed for this.

His reelection seems quite improbable, and there are daily demonstrations calling for an election.

"To help facilitate the delivery of the aid, Israel will temporarily allow goods for Gaza to land at the port in Ashdod, a step which had been halted after the Hamas-led attack on October 7.

Israel also plans to temporarily open the Erez crossing by northern Gaza and close to Ashdod for the entry of humanitarian assistance.

More Jordanian aid will enter Gaza through the Kerem Shalom Crossing, the PMO stated."

Too little too late. Everyone involved in this genocide is now forever unforgiven.

Werbung:
Back