Murder is Murder

Israel should be seen as no different than a serial killer now that we all know they deliberately bombed aid workers for a celebrity chef. And why wasn’t he with them? He sends people out into harms way for a charity he started but he doesn’t do anything risky for his own life? I wonder how much this would matter if a celebrity died. Seeing how I’ve seen a valuable Russian arms dealer traded off for Britney Griner while a soldier who’s been there for much longer was passed by, one could argue the media coverage at least might’ve then prevailed in Gaza’s favor. But we are still here with media coverage treating genocide like a natural disaster. Anything short of “Israel are a bunch of god damn murderers who must be stopped” is a failure to truly condemn what happened.
Soldiers who fight wars against murderous barbarians are not murderers but defenders of civilization.

Werbung:
Anyone who fights either Hamas or the IDF is a murderous barbarian. And the IDF differs in that it has murdered more innocent victims.

Anyone who fights either Hamas or the IDF is a murderous barbarian. And the IDF differs in that it has murdered more innocent victims.
If guns must be used to stop gun violence and if thugs viewed as murderers must be employed to stop mass murderers, then so be it. Otherwise, it is certain leftist weenies who condemn bloodshed in response to violence will never do anything to stop the mass murdering savages from brutally murdering innocent humans on earth.

Soldiers who fight wars against murderous barbarians are not murderers but defenders of civilization.
The fact is they’re killing innocents. They only kill like one Hamas guy for every hundred people they kill. That’s already way beyond a war crime ratio. Most of and really almost all of 40,000 killed have been innocent people. Hamas is the minority rule there and this is collective punishment/genocide.

The fact is they’re killing innocents. They only kill like one Hamas guy for every hundred people they kill. That’s already way beyond a war crime ratio. Most of and really almost all of 40,000 killed have been innocent people. Hamas is the minority rule there and this is collective punishment/genocide.
Yes, innocent civilians almost always die in wars fought between opposing armies.

And while ever Muslim terrorists control people, they deserve what they get. If the Palestinians want them in control, they suffer also.

And while ever Muslim terrorists control people, they deserve what they get. If the Palestinians want them in control, they suffer also.
They didn’t have a choice of who controls them. Most people in Gaza weren’t even alive when the elections were held, that Israel arranged. Dumbest argument ever. You know I used to think that we should do what Israel is doing to Gaza to North Korea. And even then there’s way more merit to that because they’re actually building nukes as we speak to target the US with. But now I truly see that collective punishment is not the answer. Or at least I would never be proud of it the way you are. It’s a tragedy when people are born into such tyranny and it’s not their fault. You should be ashamed to think that way.

They didn’t have a choice of who controls them. Most people in Gaza weren’t even alive when the elections were held, that Israel arranged. Dumbest argument ever. You know I used to think that we should do what Israel is doing to Gaza to North Korea. And even then there’s way more merit to that because they’re actually building nukes as we speak to target the US with. But now I truly see that collective punishment is not the answer. Or at least I would never be proud of it the way you are. It’s a tragedy when people are born into such tyranny and it’s not their fault. You should be ashamed to think that way.
I reiterate what I said. If they kill 1200 people, unprovoked, why shouldn't Israel respond.

Blow hamas off the earth and bad luck about collateral damage. It never worried you in Iraq.
Fuck you and your pussy footing with them.

I reiterate what I said. If they kill 1200 people, unprovoked, why shouldn't Israel respond.

Blow hamas off the earth and bad luck about collateral damage. It never worried you in Iraq.
Fuck you and your pussy footing with them.
Wow. You’re such an empathetic character. People should never be seen as collateral damage.

People die in wars. That can hardly be fixed so it does not happen.
Here is how ancient civilians dealt with the threat of annihilation because of rogue murderers in their midst. Palestinians could deliver the Hamas murderers up to the Israeli army to avert more bloodshed of innocent Palestinians.

2 Samuel 20

13 When he was removed out of the highway, all the people went on after Joab, to pursue after Sheba the son of Bichri.

14 And he went through all the tribes of Israel unto Abel, and to Bethmaachah, and all the Berites: and they were gathered together, and went also after him.

15 And they came and besieged him in Abel of Bethmaachah, and they cast up a bank against the city, and it stood in the trench: and all the people that were with Joab battered the wall, to throw it down.

16 Then cried a wise woman out of the city, Hear, hear; say, I pray you, unto Joab, Come near hither, that I may speak with thee.

17 And when he was come near unto her, the woman said, Art thou Joab? And he answered, I am he. Then she said unto him, Hear the words of thine handmaid. And he answered, I do hear.

18 Then she spake, saying, They were wont to speak in old time, saying, They shall surely ask counsel at Abel: and so they ended the matter.

19 I am one of them that are peaceable and faithful in Israel: thou seekest to destroy a city and a mother in Israel: why wilt thou swallow up the inheritance of the Lord?

20 And Joab answered and said, Far be it, far be it from me, that I should swallow up or destroy.

21 The matter is not so: but a man of mount Ephraim, Sheba the son of Bichri by name, hath lifted up his hand against the king, even against David: deliver him only, and I will depart from the city. And the woman said unto Joab, Behold, his head shall be thrown to thee over the wall.

22 Then the woman went unto all the people in her wisdom. And they cut off the head of Sheba the son of Bichri, and cast it out to Joab. And he blew a trumpet, and they retired from the city, every man to his tent. And Joab returned to Jerusalem unto the king.

Werbung:
Here is how ancient civilians dealt with the threat of annihilation because of rogue murderers in their midst. Palestinians could deliver the Hamas murderers up to the Israeli army to avert more bloodshed of innocent Palestinians.

2 Samuel 20

13 When he was removed out of the highway, all the people went on after Joab, to pursue after Sheba the son of Bichri.

14 And he went through all the tribes of Israel unto Abel, and to Bethmaachah, and all the Berites: and they were gathered together, and went also after him.

15 And they came and besieged him in Abel of Bethmaachah, and they cast up a bank against the city, and it stood in the trench: and all the people that were with Joab battered the wall, to throw it down.

16 Then cried a wise woman out of the city, Hear, hear; say, I pray you, unto Joab, Come near hither, that I may speak with thee.

17 And when he was come near unto her, the woman said, Art thou Joab? And he answered, I am he. Then she said unto him, Hear the words of thine handmaid. And he answered, I do hear.

18 Then she spake, saying, They were wont to speak in old time, saying, They shall surely ask counsel at Abel: and so they ended the matter.

19 I am one of them that are peaceable and faithful in Israel: thou seekest to destroy a city and a mother in Israel: why wilt thou swallow up the inheritance of the Lord?

20 And Joab answered and said, Far be it, far be it from me, that I should swallow up or destroy.

21 The matter is not so: but a man of mount Ephraim, Sheba the son of Bichri by name, hath lifted up his hand against the king, even against David: deliver him only, and I will depart from the city. And the woman said unto Joab, Behold, his head shall be thrown to thee over the wall.

22 Then the woman went unto all the people in her wisdom. And they cut off the head of Sheba the son of Bichri, and cast it out to Joab. And he blew a trumpet, and they retired from the city, every man to his tent. And Joab returned to Jerusalem unto the king.
Even if Palestinians did that Israel would still keep killing them. They’re not stupid and neither am I. Stop providing cover for elitism and murder using religion. It’s the oldest trick in the book.

Back