Musings; Neil deGrasse Tyson

I'll ask again and you'll avoid it again because you have nothing.

Name one disaster that you can prove god did. Just one.

See how your big mouth responds to that.
Don't be dense. Nobody can prove or disprove all the forces that cause natural disasters any more than man can break the climate and then fix it.

Werbung:
You cannot prove any origin of life theory that omits God because there is no evidence of spontaneous generation of life.
Our can't prove any origin of life that includes god. It's absurd and silly.
Science has presented very plausible explanations about it. It doesn't matter if you don't believe it, it's still more plausible than your ghost story.
Therefore any and all alternative theories to God's creation of original life on earth can be dismissed.
Bullshyt. You cannot dismiss evolution etc until you've proven a god did it.
I know you can't so drop the subject.

Don't be dense. Nobody can prove or disprove all the forces that cause natural disasters any more than man can break the climate and then fix it.
It's not about being dense dickhead.
You have implied the disasters were the work of god and offered nothing to support that.
You want to dismiss what he knows because it conflicts with your fucking religion.

We know EXACTLY what causes those disasters. you won't accept it.

Our can't prove any origin of life that includes god. It's absurd and silly.
Science has presented very plausible explanations about it. It doesn't matter if you don't believe it, it's still more plausible than your ghost story.

Bullshyt. You cannot dismiss evolution etc until you've proven a god did it.
I know you can't so drop the subject.
The fact that God created life on earth is not contradicted by any scientific evidence, but all other alternate theories of the origin of life on earth are contradicted by scientific evidence.

It's not about being dense dickhead.
You have implied the disasters were the work of god and offered nothing to support that.
You want to dismiss what he knows because it conflicts with your fucking religion.

We know EXACTLY what causes those disasters. you won't accept it.

DeGrasse gives his religious or theological view and I gave mine. Whut da problum is?

The fact that God created life on earth is not contradicted by any scientific evidence, but all other alternate theories of the origin of life on earth are contradicted by scientific evidence.
God created it is a fact???
Prove it because I know you can't.
Where has science contradicted theories of the origin of life?
Again, you can't. It's purely what you believe.

God created it is a fact???
Prove it because I know you can't.
Where has science contradicted theories of the origin of life?
Again, you can't. It's purely what you believe.
The fact that God created life on earth is a fact that cannot be disproven. If you are going to believe a suggested cause for the origin of life you should at least believe a suggested cause that cannot be disproven.

The fact that God created life on earth is a fact that cannot be disproven. If you are going to believe a suggested cause for the origin of life you should at least believe a suggested cause that cannot be disproven.
It is not a fact and has never been studied by science. The reason being it's ridiculous. Only godbotherers believe that shit and should be ridiculed for it.
You assumption completely baseless as with every other piece of the god shit.
You have nothing.

Werbung:
It is not a fact and has never been studied by science. The reason being it's ridiculous. Only godbotherers believe that shit and should be ridiculed for it.
You assumption completely baseless as with every other piece of the god shit.
You have nothing.
I should point out a fact you seem unaware of. For those who adamantly object to the fact that God created life on earth, let's just call it a theory, albeit not a theory that can be proven by human means. However, defining the fact of God as a theory does not debunk the fact that God's creation of life on earth is the only theory that cannot be scientifically disproven, unlike every other existing theory about the origin of life on earth.

Back