Muslim Women Rejected at Obama Rally

kenlee

DETROIT (June 18) - A young Muslim woman said she and another woman were refused seats directly behind Barack Obama — and in front of TV cameras — at a Detroit rally because they wear head scarfs.
Two Muslim women attending Barack Obama's rally in Detroit on Monday said they were barred by campaign volunteers from sitting directly behind the presidential candidate because they wear head scarfs. Spectators seated in that section, above, were shown on TV.

=================

any comments on this ? :confused:

Werbung:
DETROIT (June 18) - A young Muslim woman said she and another woman were refused seats directly behind Barack Obama — and in front of TV cameras — at a Detroit rally because they wear head scarfs.
Two Muslim women attending Barack Obama's rally in Detroit on Monday said they were barred by campaign volunteers from sitting directly behind the presidential candidate because they wear head scarfs. Spectators seated in that section, above, were shown on TV.

=================

any comments on this ? :confused:

Nothing smells more clearly of a Karl Rove media hype than this...

you saying Rove sent them? or made up the story?
its at least plausible and makes sense. Personally I would think they would understand, they have enough problems with the secret Muslim rumours do to the fact some Americans are dumb as rocks. They would just use those shots to support it. But also sucks that we have to feel like we have to Discriminant just to not piss of Christan voters, and that these voters should be discriminated against for there Religion. It is a lose lose lose situation.

Kind of shows the hypocrisy of the obama's again. He wants the muslin vote but can't afford being tied to them yet. Why aren't the muslims rasing all kinds of heck? They know and want him in there. Look, either he wants "all" Americans or not. You can't exclude someone because of their religion...unless you are a democrat.

Setting aside the OP's shallow digging for his own website ($10 says we never see this guy again)--

Since when are Muslim women entitled to sit behind a Presidential candidate at a rally? It ain't a public bus. They sit where the event organizers damn well tell them to sit.

Here's a real (i.e., not a plug for another site) link to the news story in question (it's the second story down; follow the AP link to read a fuller story if you like). My favorite bit there is:

The Politico reports Aref "said she was glad" Obama's campaign had offered an official apology, "but she was not entirely satisfied."

Of course not. She'll just milk it for however much money/publicity she can get like every other malcontented Muslim grievance-monger out there.

Kind of shows the hypocrisy of the obama's again. He wants the muslin vote but can't afford being tied to them yet. Why aren't the muslims rasing all kinds of heck? They know and want him in there. Look, either he wants "all" Americans or not. You can't exclude someone because of their religion...unless you are a democrat.

1 I am just about 100% Obama would never even know it happened, most likely was not even there when it happened yet the way events are planned.

2. Maybe they are smart enough to know he will listen to them a lot more the Bush Co and McCain and the Republicans. Though I think McCain would listen personally, but not the party itself.

3. If they where pissed would you know? its not like anyone give Muslims much media unless they blow something up or something, the rest are just ignored.

Setting aside the OP's shallow digging for his own website ($10 says we never see this guy again)--

Since when are Muslim women entitled to sit behind a Presidential candidate at a rally? It ain't a public bus. They sit where the event organizers damn well tell them to sit.

Here's a real (i.e., not a plug for another site) link to the news story in question (it's the second story down; follow the AP link to read a fuller story if you like). My favorite bit there is:

The Politico reports Aref "said she was glad" Obama's campaign had offered an official apology, "but she was not entirely satisfied."

Of course not. She'll just milk it for however much money/publicity she can get like every other malcontented Muslim grievance-monger out there.

What , she gets a change to speak and be heard for her people and she may want something more, but you don't even know what. Who knows maybe she just wants a commitment to talk to a Muslim group or something, not asking a lot. But you just randomly bash her?

And Grievance Monger? wtf is that even? someone who airs issues with public officals when they dont agree? Well sign me up, I think this whole site must be full of us.

1 I am just about 100% Obama would never even know it happened, most likely was not even there when it happened yet the way events are planned.

2. Maybe they are smart enough to know he will listen to them a lot more the Bush Co and McCain and the Republicans. Though I think McCain would listen personally, but not the party itself.

3. If they where pissed would you know? its not like anyone give Muslims much media unless they blow something up or something, the rest are just ignored.

I could care less if he knew or not, his staff made a good choice so now he is on their case. If they want to flaunt the fact that muslims are pro-obama, like the black population is, so be it.
What would you think they would want to talk to obamma about..how they are "misunderstood"? If you think the muslims don't get much press..I suggest you spend a little more time reading...It seems as if every week or so CAIR is whining about something, and the leftist media and ACLU just eat it up.

I could care less if he knew or not, his staff made a good choice so now he is on their case. If they want to flaunt the fact that muslims are pro-obama, like the black population is, so be it.
What would you think they would want to talk to obamma about..how they are "misunderstood"? If you think the muslims don't get much press..I suggest you spend a little more time reading...It seems as if every week or so CAIR is whining about something, and the leftist media and ACLU just eat it up.

maybe its because you go looking for it, because I don't see it in the media often. Also I dont know if he is" on there case" and thing is with politics, sometimes you know you did the right thing, and you know that they know, but you take some heat for it anyway, for the public consumption.

Werbung:
you saying Rove sent them? or made up the story?
its at least plausible and makes sense. Personally I would think they would understand, they have enough problems with the secret Muslim rumours do to the fact some Americans are dumb as rocks. They would just use those shots to support it. But also sucks that we have to feel like we have to Discriminant just to not piss of Christan voters, and that these voters should be discriminated against for there Religion. It is a lose lose lose situation.

And I thought Political Correctness would protect them

Back