Must of been a demo rat run store fired for calling 911 over robbery

Werbung:
Not everyone can be a genius like Biden, who his fans claim graduated at the top of his class while earning 3 advanced degrees.

View attachment 5814
Lol yep he lied he didn't get 3 advanced degrees and he was almost last in the class lol.
He's told so many whoppers about himself and the Biden family .
My fav was how he claimed he gave a uncle or grandfather not sure which it was. Any way he claimed he had given them a medal for military service ..
They had died years earlier before Joe was vp.
Not sure if he lied or his dementia was kicking in .

Lol yep he lied he didn't get 3 advanced degrees and he was almost last in the class lol.
He's told so many whoppers about himself and the Biden family .
My fav was how he claimed he gave a uncle or grandfather not sure which it was. Any way he claimed he had given them a medal for military service ..
They had died years earlier before Joe was vp.
Not sure if he lied or his dementia was kicking in .
Hillary regaled us whith her wartime experiences in Bosnia. Biden, not to be outdone by the wicked hillbilly witch from Arkansas entertained us with his own stories from life as he remembered them.

1690330698085.png

Hillary regaled us whith her wartime experiences in Bosnia. Biden, not to be outdone by the wicked hillbilly witch from Arkansas entertained us with his own stories from life as he remembered them.

View attachment 5821
I should have also mentioned the heroic exploits of our Vietnam war hero Senator from the shady state of the Con., General Blumenthal:
1690331193490.png

Werbung:
Back