My Prediction: Biden will justify enacting a Police State after Leftist toxicity triggers enough widespread violence in our society

DonKiRo

My Prediction: Biden will justify enacting a Police State after Leftist toxicity triggers enough widespread violence in our society.

Now, we can better imagine why the Biden administration has made so many crazy moves, statements and policies they can blame on "Crazy Joe."

They are trying to incite us into nationwide violence so they can assume dictatorial power over us.

Werbung:
naastradamus strikes again! lol.

still waiting for those winning lottery numbers :)

you guys need to lay off the drugs and right wing conspiracy web sites. Its make you look stupid. :)

My Prediction: Biden will justify enacting a Police State after Leftist toxicity triggers enough widespread violence in our society.

Now, we can better imagine why the Biden administration has made so many crazy moves, statements and policies they can blame on "Crazy Joe."

They are trying to incite us into nationwide violence so they can assume dictatorial power over us.
Comrade. You have taken leave of your senses. You're the one who is wanting violence to justify the j6 riots.
Who writes this rubbish for you?

There is no evidence of anything like that. You're brain dead.

Comrade. You have taken leave of your senses. You're the one who is wanting violence to justify the j6 riots.
Who writes this rubbish for you?

There is no evidence of anything like that. You're brain dead.
Noted.

Next time we read this, we might better know if I had lost my senses, if I had extra sensory perception or if I'm just an average MAGAN looking for answers.

Noted.

Next time we read this, we might better know if I had lost my senses, if I had extra sensory perception or if I'm just an average MAGAN looking for answers.
I don't care it you noted anything. As if that is a black mark against me. Grow up.

The Only Answer you want is to get rid of democrats and you will accept anyone regardless of their insanity. Trump proved that.

Werbung:
Noted.

you're looking for attention I think. and i'm happy to give it to you, by laughing at your stupidity!

Back