Nation States

9sublime

www.nationstates.net is a game I found the other week where you make a nation and control it by passing resolutions. This effects what happens to your country dramatically (for the sake of making the game interesting). I reckon it could be quite insightful about our members to see what happens to their nation.

If anyones up for it, make a nation and post a link to it in this thread. Heres mine:

http://www.nationstates.net/sydenham_village

Registration and gameplay is totally free.

Werbung:
To anyone joining Nation States: I created a region for those of us from here at House of Politics. It's called "House of Distinctive States" and the password to join is "houseofpolitics". In case you're interested.

Nice one vyo. How long has this region been up for? And is everyone in it from the forum? Who is who? Why do I ask so many questions?

And endorse me!

Nice one vyo. How long has this region been up for? And is everyone in it from the forum? Who is who? Why do I ask so many questions?

And endorse me!

Well, the password has only been posted here, so yes...I would assume everyone in it is from the forum, unless it got hacked somehow. Two of those nations are mine, one of which will be removed shortly...I'm not sure who did the other two.

We need a UN delegate to eject anyone who is sad enough to find the password or something so we can kick them out and also get involved in the UN (even if you wouldn't join the UN in real life, it makes the game much more interesting). If I was you I would endorse me as I'm the largest nation!

To anyone joining Nation States: I created a region for those of us from here at House of Politics. It's called "House of Distinctive States" and the password to join is "houseofpolitics". In case you're interested.

Anyone else going to get involved?

Cool, this looks interesting. As soon as I'm done with finals I'm in!

Thanks for the heads up, 9sublime!

Nation States is a bit boring, my friend. What would be great for the entire board was if we could get a "Diplomacy" game going. That's fun for the entire board (even though most will just be watching).

http://www.boardgames.com/diplomacy.html

This can easily be played online with easily downloadable software. Something to consider for the future. :)

Werbung:
Back