NBC’s Andrea Mitchell on Iowa: ‘Too White, Too Evangelical’

Werbung:
Iowa was white 100 years ago too not to mentkion 4 years ago when it was important to the Dems so why is it newsworthy NOW ? Because it served as an opportunity to marginalize the GOP.

Iowa is newsworthy only for one thing...its first...But its not a good indicator of the US...the only reason its still first is you can spend 3 days at each persons house because there are so few people...Its not newsworthy for Dems as well...outside of same reasons...the same reasons that have been said when the dems held it as well.

You see when conservitives say what Andrea Mitchell said he would be fired.

You are absolutely right Steve, except ... considering the rate at which the feds are clearing out Guantanamo Bay and considering the recent legislation passed in the Democratic controlled Senate allowing the feds to hold citizens without charge indefinitely .... I would have to say I suspect the Obama Regime has much more in mind than just "firing" mouthy Conservatives!!!!

Indefinite detention bill passes in Senate

Exactly 220 years to the date after the Bill of Rights was ratified, the US Senate today voted 86 to 13 in favor of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012, allowing the indefinite detention and torture of Americans.

http://******/usa/news/indefinite-detention-bill-senate-905/

Iowa is newsworthy only for one thing...its first...But its not a good indicator of the US...the only reason its still first is you can spend 3 days at each persons house because there are so few people...Its not newsworthy for Dems as well...outside of same reasons...the same reasons that have been said when the dems held it as well.

Andrea's problem is that there was no corresponding democrat caucusing to report upon so the only way she could propagandize is to marginalize those GOP caucus-goers.

Andrea's problem is that there was no corresponding democrat caucusing to report upon so the only way she could propagandize is to marginalize those GOP caucus-goers.

Yes and yet Andrea Mitchell considers herself an impartial reporter when in fact, she is a hard left wing propagandist.

Remember when liberal loud mouth Keith Olbermann used the same racist tactics as Ms. Mitchell to try to cast the TEA Party as being "too white"? Probably not since the TEA Party's response was not covered by the MSM. I posted it for you below. This type of coverage, even though inaccurate and false is not an attack against white people, it's not racist even though it targets one particular race, it's really legitimate news analysis and the Dallas TEA Party's response is really just an attack on Olbermann's character .... Right Rocco ...

Liberals ..... Go Figure!

If I were an MSM reporter and said in my report on national TV, "Detroit is too black, too dependent on government assistance, and too urban" would I be labeled a racist?

If I were an MSM reporter and said in my report on national TV, "Detroit is too black, too dependent on government assistance, and too urban" would I be labeled a racist?

Damn right you would been labeled a racist if youre a conservitive. But if youre liberal you probley would be forgiven.

Yep ... and what is even more ridiculous about Ms. Mitchell's racist comment is that white people makeup over 66% of the US population .... yet somehow Iowa is not representative of this .....

Liberals and the MSM .... one would have to be an absolute IDIOT to believe anything either one of these wacko's are saying!

you would likely be lynched right on the set or at least you would have preferred that to the tr4eatment you would receive later. Look at what Bill Cosby suffered telling blacks to take control of their kid's education if they wanted to see improvement. Blasphemy it was.

Werbung:

that depends if your asking if how Detroit votes as a barometer of how the nation as a whole votes..then you would be correct..Thats why when your doing polling there is alot of work to make sure the polling sample is reflective...Iowa is reflective of..what what rural evangelicals like...not what the US wants. Thats why we then have states that are not like it after.

Back