America has too many teachers

how does that get the kid to read his assignments and do his homework and apply himself in class ?
if you don't also grant the teacher the authority to take actions necessary to reach their goal then you cannot hold them accountable for the outcome.

now if one teacher in a school consistently underperforms their peers you have a point but unions have made this at best nearly impossible.

Why is it the Managers fault if the company isnt being productive?

Werbung:
You can't fire teachers in the U.S., at least it's too expensive and most schools can't afford it. The only way to counter this is to put your kids in private or homeschool. The left would love to make homeschooling illegal, and will probably try to do just that.

If Chef Ramsey was the principal i gurantee you the teachers would make students learn.

Or ANY of my grade school teachers back in the 1950's.
I don't even want to THINK of what they would have done if someone had said to them the things kids get away with today.
And--they would fail you in the third grade and you could retire there at 65 if you did not learn.

The present state of our nation's "Education" system is pathetic! If we're to ever regain our #1 status in the world, we'll need to do much more than just fire incompetent teachers. We have a (1) "societal-morality" issue, a (2) "child-discipline" issue, a (3) "parental-responsibility" issue, a (4) parental-ignorance" issue, a (5) "teacher's union" issue, a (6) "baby-minded-curriculum" issue, a (7) "judicial-incompetence" issue, and a (8) "media-complicity" issue. Unless all of these issues are addressed and corrected, the vast majority of our children will be "educated" to become self-serving, illiterate, and lazy idiots!

It never ceases to amaze me that SOME students are able to overcome all of the above-noted obstacles, and become outstanding adults. Those young people represent a smaller and smaller minority, however.

Werbung:
The present state of our nation's "Education" system is pathetic! If we're to ever regain our #1 status in the world, we'll need to do much more than just fire incompetent teachers. We have a (1) "societal-morality" issue, a (2) "child-discipline" issue, a (3) "parental-responsibility" issue, a (4) parental-ignorance" issue, a (5) "teacher's union" issue, a (6) "baby-minded-curriculum" issue, a (7) "judicial-incompetence" issue, and a (8) "media-complicity" issue. Unless all of these issues are addressed and corrected, the vast majority of our children will be "educated" to become self-serving, illiterate, and lazy idiots!

It never ceases to amaze me that SOME students are able to overcome all of the above-noted obstacles, and become outstanding adults. Those young people represent a smaller and smaller minority, however.

Alas--it will have to begin with the LITERAL GUTTING of the entire higher education system--nationwide.
That's where it all sprang from.

The Essence of Liberalism today. Burnt-out, drug-crazed hippie-students--squatters-- who became glued to and "homesteaded" desks in various colleges until they were promoted. The least brightest of them all.

The vermin and dross of our society--without any doubt whatsoever--with a few escapee savants.

Shitcan TENURE.

Back