NEW Abortion Argument: Against Pale Rider

All the science and semantics in this thread obscure the fact that abortion kills a human. That human may not be fully developed but guess what: none of us is fully developed. I am 68 and I still learn new things every day and my hair is developing from brown to graying and my hips are developing from healthy to bursitic. All of us continue to develop until we draw our last breath. An unborn human is still a human and deserves all the rights you and I enjoy including the right to life.

I believe women have a right NOT to get pregnant in the first place. No form of birth control, except abstinence, is 100% effective but a smart woman who does not want to become pregnant will employ multiple forms of birth control. That way she has a backup.

ABORTION KILLS A HUMAN and no amount of scientific manipulation or liberal semantics can change that fact.

Perhaps you are not paying attention, as usual, to what has been written. No one is ignoring the reality that the babe in the womb is human save for those who support abortion, and life is growth. The end of life is the end of growth. And growth is the replicating of cells. Unfortunately as we grow older that replication slows down, and eventually we die.

Werbung:
Back