Does God Exist? 4 New Arguments

Real News Links

Science tells us that the universe came into being via The Big Bang. But how do you get from energy and matter to a self-aware human being? That takes three additional Big Bangs that science can't explain. Noted theologian, Frank Pastore, unravels this compelling mystery and, in the process, poses the ultimate question that every thinking person must face.

Werbung:
A supernatural God is real, is a faith based and unprovable statement.

In short, a lie.

Man is the highest form of animal.

Our thinking is the highest form of thinking that can be shown to be real.

That thinking should be our God.
Modern Gnostic Christians name our god "I am", and yes, we do mean ourselves.

You are your controller. I am mine. You represent and present whatever mind picture you have of your God or ideal human, and so do I.

The name "I Am" you might see as meaning something like, --- I think I have grown up thanks to having forced my apotheosis through Gnosis and meditation and “I am”, represents the best rules and laws that we have found to live by.

In Gnostic Christianity, we follow the Christian tradition that Christians have forgotten that they are to do. That is, become brethren to Jesus.

That is why some say that the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explains those quotes in detail.

Joseph Campbell shows the same esoteric ecumenist idea in this link.

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural and literal reading of myths.

Gnosis enlightens adults.

Regards
DL

I don't care if the brain dead Jesus junkies worship a malignant tumours but don't tell people it will provide eternal life after your dead. That's is a complete lie and based on superstition and being afraid of death.
Those are the two major items which religion uses to frighten the punters.

Religion knows that if you have the idiots in your side you have 90% in any town.

Science tells us that the universe came into being via The Big Bang. But how do you get from energy and matter to a self-aware human being? That takes three additional Big Bangs that science can't explain. Noted theologian, Frank Pastore, unravels this compelling mystery and, in the process, poses the ultimate question that every thinking person must face.

The video stands as fact and un-refuted

25 Famous Scientists Who Believed in God

Albert Einstein
Arthur Compton
Blaise Pascal
Ernst Haeckel
Erwin Schrödinger
Francis Bacon
Francis Collins
Galileo Galilei
Gottfried Leibniz
Gregor Mendel