new cultural center for Jews! in Iran

Untouchable

I understand why Iranian jews refuse to leave their home:
http://www.metimes.com/storyview.php?StoryID=20070902-094417-5666r

in return zionists destroy mosques and arab sites:

http://www.signs-of-the-times.org/a...iberately+destroyed+Arab+archaeological+sites.

What kind of standars:rolleyes:

en.20070713..6.jpg

Werbung:
Its going way too far to compare the Jews to the Nazis. You need to aquire a bit more taste. Sure, I'm against Israel, I think they should get the hell out of the middle east, but your pretty insensitive.

Its going way too far to compare the Jews to the Nazis. You need to aquire a bit more taste. Sure, I'm against Israel, I think they should get the hell out of the middle east, but your pretty insensitive.

None compared jews to nazis! we just talk about zionazists policy

Judaism is religion, zionism is a criminal movt

Thanks God jewish historian Lenni Brenner highlighted the subject enough
jews-against-zionism-1573-18june03.jpg

Steveox's cartoon does compare Jews to Nazis. You clearly have a problem with Jewish people untouchable.

Well we are no better then the way Jews treat arabs. Back in WWII Our Military treated the Enemy POWs with diginty, now its the opposite. No wonder the world hates us.

Well we are no better then the way Jews treat arabs. Back in WWII Our Military treated the Enemy POWs with diginty, now its the opposite. No wonder the world hates us.

You are generalizing about the entire army based on a few bad seeds.

the british captive sailors
british_sailors_freed-799993.jpg

the American captives og gitmo, no official accusation up to now
gitmo-prisoners02.jpg

To be fair the British captives were hardly tortured, but still given hoods and tied up. However, America claims to be a nation that isn't as barbaric as Iran.

Werbung:
barbaric?:confused:

the barbarics are who launched a crusade that killed half million iraqis and afghans and those who killed 200 children in Lebanon!
i am not fan of iranians but I don't know if they reacted alike or practiced mass murder!

Back