New Strategy

Irishone21

Dear People,

Radical Islam is the title of many troubled and onerous organizations and because the common American mentality reveals the retaliatory sentiment towards these misconstrued infidels, we are in no way moving towards a more tranquil relationship between America and the Islamic world. It is absolutely necessary and even essential to act amicable towards these souls whose minds have been cluttered with hatred. We must make known to this world that not all of us desire war despite our offensive military. There are no political or military answers to this war that will have a lasting effect. We need to reconcile differences by propagating our shared faith in one true God. To refrain from using religion as a means to creating peace is to shun the only solution to this war. Do not be disgruntled by invidious speeches on part of Islamic extremist for that will only exacerbate the situation. Many oracles are merely reacting to our invasive military, our contemptuous media, and our imperious leaders. We must remain patient and impervious to perverse behavior for if we succumb to enmity, more ardent attacks will supervene and vengeance will manifest. We need to present ourselves as inviolate and benevolent children of God giving clemency to Islam and paying homage to the Muslim prophets before us. I have seen, with my own eyes, a spirit, and this is an experience that should not be silenced for if those labeled as extremist see that God also reaches out to people of America, it may mitigate the hostility and become a step towards solidarity. Although violence and peril may appear innate to this culture that does not mean this situation is irremeable. Optimism is peremptory except when placed in an unjust strategy or a misguided notion. Propaganda has made public opinion fearful and vindictive and instead of abrogating the use of force, which subjects’ citizenry to attack, we are advocating all forms of military force as a means to protect our country. Aggressive military is more instigative to war than conducive to our safety, and this is why we are obligated to indemnify parts of the Middle East as a means to earn the respect of the inhabitants. In addition, as an act of decency, and a means of assuaging the tensions of militias, we should offer and supply infidels with a consistency of marijuana, to make them more obsequious and capable of proper diplomacy. With this plan, we will work together to strive towards a withdrawal of American troops, and a continuation of cooperation between governments, in which we will provide money for rebuilding endeavors and various other humanitarian gestures. Our patronage will be an attempt to strengthen, appease, and stabilize societies without contributing to warfare or assisting the intentions of pernicious martyrs. Neither America nor Islam is in the right when resorting to murder. In order to refute the common perception that America is consumed by wickedness and deserving of death, we must find new ways to relate to the rebel forces, cease animosity, and prevent indignation by implementing love with zealous persistence and obstinacy. By no means is this an attempt to remove forces or embolden anti-American organizations by submitting to their desires. This is a suggestion to endeavor a different route, emphasizing shared beliefs, forgiveness, and concern for even the most treacherous adversary, as empathy as oppose to condemnation may facilitate our mission to eradicate terror and unite the world under one God.

Sincerely,

Zachary Scott McBride

www.myspace.com/zmcbride

Werbung:
Who is this blogger?

He comes on here posting his verbose "articles" which he thinks are sophisticated every couple of weeks or so. We've been trying to ignore him for a while hoping that he would stay away, but for some reason he continues to return.

Ummm... This war stinks... Should never have been started.. And needs to be ended.

But this, there is no solutions but to love someone who is trying to kill you is beyond illogical and impractical... It will only end up with more people killed.

I agree that the US should maintain the high road and high moral ground. This means not torturing our prisoners, or sending them to be tortured. This means providing fair trials for our prisoners. This means abiding by the Geneva conventions, etc.

This also means being truthful, like not calling a sectarian civil war a terrorist war. This means acknowleding that the vast majority of Iraqis hate Al Qaida and that if we leave Iraq, the chance that Al Qaida will "take over" and the who place will become a terrorist training camp is hogwash..

However, this, lets ignore the actual terrorists and religious radicals who want to kill us is not going to do anything, but let the islamic radical killers work unimpeded.

Irishone, here's a tip for the future: bigger words doesn't make better writing. In fact, the simpler the better in most cases.

Why undermind my viewpoints? It is true, vocabulary doesn't receive the same amount of respect as it did in the past, but that is what I wrote, so just think of it as the way I talk... It may be elaborate, or even verbose, but in my opinion, it reads well and the language doesn't not effect the content of the work... and to say I think I'm some kind of prophet is to put words in my mouth... I don't deny, I have received miracles that were, without a doubt, involving the spiritual world, but that does not mean I claim to be a prophet, it merely means I have had experiences, and I was kind enough to share them with you, hoping for support, not numerous people rebuking my thoughts, or advising me on how I should write , even though I do appreciate the attempted advice. All I ask is for people to consider the strategy as openmindedly as possible.

Once we come to the realization that the leaders of the world are more avaricious than they are supporters of the common good then we can revert back to the times when people changed the world for the better not for the worse.

Once we come to the realization that the leaders of the world are more avaricious than they are supporters of the common good then we can revert back to the times when people changed the world for the better not for the worse.

What is better and what is worse?

Are we using your definiton? and if so, what makes you the expert? :D

Why undermind my viewpoints?

Because you come across as arrogant and naive.

It is true, vocabulary doesn't receive the same amount of respect as it did in the past, but that is what I wrote, so just think of it as the way I talk... It may be elaborate, or even verbose, but in my opinion, it reads well and the language doesn't not effect the content of the work

Vocabulary and eloquence are two very different things. Until you figure that out you just sound like you're trying to sound intelligent, and trying too hard at that.

... and to say I think I'm some kind of prophet is to put words in my mouth... I don't deny, I have received miracles that were, without a doubt, involving the spiritual world, but that does not mean I claim to be a prophet,

Here's a nugget from one of your previous posts:

I am the prince, and my voice must be heard.

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1300

it merely means I have had experiences, and I was kind enough to share them with you, hoping for support, not numerous people rebuking my thoughts, or advising me on how I should write , even though I do appreciate the attempted advice.

This is a political forum. Did you honestly think you weren't going to run into people who disagreed with you?

Here's a little more advice: Grow up.

All I ask is for people to consider the strategy as openmindedly as possible.

Finally, a sentence almost devoid of BS. I was starting to wonder if you were capable of seeing through your own bravado. If you level honestly with people, you'll get better results.

Werbung:
Back