NK's tinpot dictator shoots across the border.

PLC1

Staff member
North Korean dictator-in-waiting linked to deadly artillery attack

NORTH KOREA has burnished the leadership credentials of its 26-year-old dictator-in-waiting with a deadly artillery attack on South Korean territory, causing its neighbour to return fire and scramble F-16 fighters.

An Orwellian society is shooting at its neighbors while continuing to build up its nuclear capability. No problem there, right?

Werbung:
This is it!!!! Begining of WW III

INCHEON, South Korea – North and South Korea exchanged artillery fire Tuesday after the North shelled an island near their disputed sea border, killing at least two South Korean marines, setting dozens of buildings ablaze and sending civilians fleeing for shelter.

The clash, which put South Korea's military on high alert, was one of the rivals' most dramatic confrontations since the Korean War ended, and one of the few to put civilians at risk, though no nonmilitary deaths were immediately reported. Fifteen South Korean soldiers and three civilians were injured and the extent of casualties on the northern side was unknown.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101123/...s_koreas_clash

If this was a U.S Base attack Obama would had used the Nuke

North Korean dictator-in-waiting linked to deadly artillery attack

An Orwellian society is shooting at its neighbors while continuing to build up its nuclear capability. No problem there, right?

No doubt he has to appease hardline elements within his own government, or hardline elements in the government are trying to force his hand, and he has no choice but to act like it was he that did it?

That said, North Korea knows that there will never be a real retaliation as long as China backs them... with that in mind, they have nothing to fear from conduct such as this.

This the Problem
wv3mz5.jpg

This is the Solution to the problem
a0f292.jpg

Remember the Japs in 1945? It scared the hell out of them and plus they never ever mess with the US ever again. So if i was president i warn that lil midget idiot he better stay in line and not do it again and we will use an pre-emptive strike on North Korea. Ill bet you that lil midget clown will back off.

Remember the Japs in 1945? It scared the hell out of them and plus they never ever mess with the US ever again. So if i was president i warn that lil midget idiot he better stay in line and not do it again and we will use an pre-emptive strike on North Korea. Ill bet you that lil midget clown will back off.

You seem to think that the "lil midget idiot clown" is rational. I'm not so sure that is the case.

Werbung:
Remember the Japs in 1945?

What exactly about these two scenarios is the same?

It scared the hell out of them and plus they never ever mess with the US ever again. So if i was president i warn that lil midget idiot he better stay in line and not do it again and we will use an pre-emptive strike on North Korea. Ill bet you that lil midget clown will back off.

As long as he has the backing of China, he does not have to do anything. Threatening such an action would accomplish nothing except make the United States look weak... it would most likely be met with a Chinese nuclear threat over the Taiwan issue.... there is no good reason to threaten a preemptive nuclear attack.

Back