No cease fire in Gaza

Werbung:
its interesting how you want to keep comparing WW2 and the hamas attack, as if they are comparable.
Intelligent officials must wrestle with issues such as wars and retaliations for crimes against humanity. Those officials do not look at the ongoing war as unique and detached from lessons learned in previous wars.

the position of most zionistas is that ALL jews support the activities of the IDF in gaza

they do not...

in fact many jews are appalled by the atrocities of the israeli "state" and have formed numerous organisations
to stop it

when the war finishes, netanyahu is finished..

six months on..still no hostages apart from the ones the idf shot..

north gaza still a battle field

stalingrad

as i predicted..this is what the war will become

and who won that batttle ?

comrade stalin
stalingrad

Intelligent officials must wrestle with issues such as wars and retaliations for crimes against humanity. Those officials do not look at the ongoing war as unique and detached from lessons learned in previous wars.

"lessons learned" is not "comparing" how you used it. duh.

I did? How was that? I was three years old when WWII ended. Strangely, I was not invited to the Nuremberg Trials.
You should thank God you were spared the trouble of having to stand in open rebuke of the Allied bombing of Germany that was killing lots of German babies.

the position of most zionistas is that ALL jews support the activities of the IDF in gaza

they do not...

in fact many jews are appalled by the atrocities of the israeli "state" and have formed numerous organisations
to stop it

when the war finishes, netanyahu is finished..

six months on..still no hostages apart from the ones the idf shot..

north gaza still a battle field

stalingrad

as i predicted..this is what the war will become

and who won that batttle ?

comrade stalin
stalingrad
your so wrong its funny

I cannot imagine why I would support the Nazis.
The Nazis and the Japanese committed more atrocities than the Allies.

In the Gaza War, it is clear that the Israelis have killed far more innocent Palestinians than Hamas killed Israelis.

I cannot imagine why I would support the Nazis.
The Nazis and the Japanese committed more atrocities than the Allies.

In the Gaza War, it is clear that the Israelis have killed far more innocent Palestinians than Hamas killed Israelis.
Do you believe killing murderous aggressors and their supporters in defensive wars is justified?

your so wrong its funny
people like you were good germans and supported hitler to the hilt...

are these people "wrong"

current and active​

Historical and inactive​

Europe​

Middle East​

North America​

See also​

comrade stalin
jerusalem

Do you believe killing murderous aggressors and their supporters in defensive wars is justified?
What Israel has done in Gaza is not in any way justified, and it will become increasingly clear that this will not result in Gazans being docile and submissive to Israel. It will almost certainly be the end for Netanyahu's political career. The attack happened because his government did not take proper measures to prevent the invasion on Oct. 7th. The whole mess is due to his incompetence.

Werbung:
What Israel has done in Gaza is not in any way justified, and it will become increasingly clear that this will not result in Gazans being docile and submissive to Israel. It will almost certainly be the end for Netanyahu's political career. The attack happened because his government did not take proper measures to prevent the invasion on Oct. 7th. The whole mess is due to his incompetence.
Stop defending the Muslim mass murderers.

Back