No Whining From The Right Wing?

http://www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/Barack-Obama-Solyndra-Scandal-Green-Energy/2015/01/29/id/621537/
http://www.factcheck.org/2011/10/obamas-solyndra-proble
President Obama exaggerated when defending his administration’s approval of a $535 million loan guarantee to Solyndra, a now-defunct solar company.
Obama referred to Solyndra’s loan at anOct. 6 press conferenceas “a loan guarantee program that predates me.” That’s not accurate. It’s true that the Energy Policy Act of 2005 created a loan guarantee program for clean-energy companies developing “innovative technologies.” But Solyndra’s loan guarantee came under another program created by the president’s 2009 stimulus for companies developing “commercially available technologies.”
The president also overstated past Republican support for the program, saying “all of them in the past have been supportive of this loan guarantee program.” Republicans overwhelmingly opposed the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, and some of them even voted against the Energy Policy Act of 2005 at a time when Republicans controlled both houses of Congress.

Lastly, the president deemed the loan guarantee program “successful” overall. But it is too soon to say.
Benghazi is a farce
The farce, the way I see it is , A VIDEO CAUSED IT and then put the man in jail. There were no protesters at the Benghazi consulate prior to the attack, even though Obama and others repeatedly said the attackers joined an angry mob that had formed in opposition to the anti-Muslim film that had triggered protests in Egypt and elsewhere. The State Department disclosed this fact Oct. 9 — nearly a month after the attack. Libya President Mohamed Magariaf insisted on Sept. 16 — five days after the attack — that it was a planned terrorist attack, but administration officials continued for days later to say there was no evidence of a planned attack. Magariaf also said the idea that the attack was a “spontaneous protest that just spun out of control is completely unfounded and preposterous.” This, too, was on Sept. 16. Yet, Obama and others continued to describe the incident in exactly those terms — including during the president’s Sept. 18 appearance on the “Late Show With David Letterman.”
Matt Olsen, director of the National Counterterrorism Center, was the first administration official to call it “a terrorist attack” during a Sept. 19 congressional hearing. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton did the same on Sept. 20. Even so, Obama declined opportunities to call it a terrorist attack when asked at a town hall meeting on Sept. 20 and during a taping of “The View” on Sept. 24.. http://www.factcheck.org/2012/10/benghazi-timeline/
Keep trying Grumpy. Your god Trump needs all the help he can get.
Keep trying Trapper Trump needs all the help he can get..

Werbung:
Lastly, the president deemed the loan guarantee program “successful” overall. But it is too soon to say.

And it was a program started by Bush. Also, your article ignores the truth about China dumping cheap solar products on the market.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-solyndras-failure-helps-future-of-solar-power/

"Of course, China helped Solyndra's demise as well, pumping money into silicon solar panel–makers such as Suntech and Trina Solar. In 2010 alone Trina produced one gigawatt worth of silicon solar panels. Much like U.S. companies: "the goal is to achieve grid parity," Trina spokesman Jeffrey Fan said during a visit to the company's Beijing offices in 2010. "This industry is very policy driven," whether that policy be rich feed-in tariffs in Germany or subsidies for manufacturers in China.

In essence, China has been loaning Chinese solar module manufacturers in that country money at low-interest rates for both production and installation, even when installation takes place in other countries such as Germany, which makes Chinese products unbeatably cheap when paired with Chinese advantages in labor and logistics costs. "The cost of financing for U.S. and [European Union] production accounts for one third of the cost per kilowatt-hour," Fthenakis notes. In other words, easy financing makes China-made solar cells much cheaper than those from manufacturers who must pay interest on any money borrowed to build factories or install modules. "I would have more confidence in the U.S. solar industry if we take China to the [World Trade Organization] and slow down the unfair competition," Fthenakis adds."

The farce, the way I see it is , A VIDEO CAUSED IT and then put the man in jail.http://www.factcheck.org/2012/10/benghazi-timeline/
http://www.factcheck.org/2012/10/benghazi-timeline/

Stevens was offered additional security twice, and refused it. He was warned not go, and ignored it. Obama did not start the video rumor, and in certain parts of the "Arab Spring" the video was used as an excuse. In Tunesia it was the public suicide of businessman. In Egypt it was discontent with the government. What you have chosen to ignore is the confusion of the time, and your article relies on Obama not calling the attack an "act of terrorism", a common right wing deffection.

Keep trying Trapper Trump needs all the help he can get..

Not as long as he has idiots like you kissing his ring, and bowing as he bares his ass to you.

And it was a program started by Bush. Also, your article ignores the truth about China dumping cheap solar products on the market.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-solyndras-failure-helps-future-of-solar-power/

"Of course, China helped Solyndra's demise as well, pumping money into silicon solar panel–makers such as Suntech and Trina Solar. In 2010 alone Trina produced one gigawatt worth of silicon solar panels. Much like U.S. companies: "the goal is to achieve grid parity," Trina spokesman Jeffrey Fan said during a visit to the company's Beijing offices in 2010. "This industry is very policy driven," whether that policy be rich feed-in tariffs in Germany or subsidies for manufacturers in China.

In essence, China has been loaning Chinese solar module manufacturers in that country money at low-interest rates for both production and installation, even when installation takes place in other countries such as Germany, which makes Chinese products unbeatably cheap when paired with Chinese advantages in labor and logistics costs. "The cost of financing for U.S. and [European Union] production accounts for one third of the cost per kilowatt-hour," Fthenakis notes. In other words, easy financing makes China-made solar cells much cheaper than those from manufacturers who must pay interest on any money borrowed to build factories or install modules. "I would have more confidence in the U.S. solar industry if we take China to the [World Trade Organization] and slow down the unfair competition," Fthenakis adds."

Stevens was offered additional security twice, and refused it. He was warned not go, and ignored it. Obama did not start the video rumor, and in certain parts of the "Arab Spring" the video was used as an excuse. In Tunesia it was the public suicide of businessman. In Egypt it was discontent with the government. What you have chosen to ignore is the confusion of the time, and your article relies on Obama not calling the attack an "act of terrorism", a common right wing deffection.

Not as long as he has idiots like you kissing his ring, and bowing as he bares his ass to you.
I agree totally, keep up the good work, You didnt read the fact Ck, Bush was mentioned but what Obama did had little to do with Bush.. As far as China, Trump was right about them all along, I guess

I agree totally, keep up the good work, You didnt read the fact Ck, Bush was mentioned but what Obama did had little to do with Bush.. As far as China, Trump was right about them all along, I guess

LOL, yes, I read the "fact check", however, it is obvious you did not read the article I posted or you would have seen the entire timeline.

Now, if Trump was "right" about China, and Obama actually took China to the World Court on several occasions, then why does he still do business with them, why does he borrow money from them, why does he buy cheap steel from them, and why hasn't he ended his business relationship with them instead of seeking trade marks from them?

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/...ced-by-rich-chinese-who-invest-cash-for-visas

"Trump Bay Street is a 50-story luxury rental apartment building being built by Kushner Companies, whose chief executive officer, Jared Kushner, is married to Trump’s daughter Ivanka. It will have an outdoor pool, indoor golf simulator and sweeping views of Lower Manhattan; it adjoins an existing high rise condo, Trump Plaza Residence. The firm that was hired to seek investors, US Immigration Fund, is run by Florida developer Nicholas Mastroianni, who announced a partnership last year with a Trump golf course in Jupiter, Florida.

The visa program is known as EB-5. In exchange for investing at least $500,000 in a project promising to create jobs, foreigners receive a two-year visa with a good chance of obtaining permanent residency for them and their families. In 2014, the most recent year for which records are available, the U.S. issued 10,692 of these visas -- 85% to people from China.

The Jersey City project has raised $50 million, about a quarter of its funding, from loans obtained through EB-5, according to a slide presentation by US Immigration Fund. Mark Giresi, general counsel of US Immigration Fund, said he believed nearly all of the EB-5 investors in the Trump project were from China."

LOL, yes, I read the "fact check", however, it is obvious you did not read the article I posted or you would have seen the entire timeline.

Now, if Trump was "right" about China, and Obama actually took China to the World Court on several occasions, then why does he still do business with them, why does he borrow money from them, why does he buy cheap steel from them, and why hasn't he ended his business relationship with them instead of seeking trade marks from them?

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/...ced-by-rich-chinese-who-invest-cash-for-visas

"Trump Bay Street is a 50-story luxury rental apartment building being built by Kushner Companies, whose chief executive officer, Jared Kushner, is married to Trump’s daughter Ivanka. It will have an outdoor pool, indoor golf simulator and sweeping views of Lower Manhattan; it adjoins an existing high rise condo, Trump Plaza Residence. The firm that was hired to seek investors, US Immigration Fund, is run by Florida developer Nicholas Mastroianni, who announced a partnership last year with a Trump golf course in Jupiter, Florida.

The visa program is known as EB-5. In exchange for investing at least $500,000 in a project promising to create jobs, foreigners receive a two-year visa with a good chance of obtaining permanent residency for them and their families. In 2014, the most recent year for which records are available, the U.S. issued 10,692 of these visas -- 85% to people from China.

The Jersey City project has raised $50 million, about a quarter of its funding, from loans obtained through EB-5, according to a slide presentation by US Immigration Fund. Mark Giresi, general counsel of US Immigration Fund, said he believed nearly all of the EB-5 investors in the Trump project were from China."
I don't know why Trump does what he does and neither do you.. Your hate for the guy is so far out there, i'm starting not to care what you think. You need help..

Spoken like a true liberal.. i've heard all that a hundred times.. no accountability..

It was China's fault, it was George bushes fault, again no accountability.. Same talking points same old worn out crap..
4. The Solyndra controversy was elevated to a scandal when it was revealed that Office of Management and Budget officials felt pressured to approve the loan, despite an awareness of Solyndra's financial instability. ABC News reported, "The deal later came under scrutiny from independent government watch dogs and members of Congress, which said the administration had bypassed key taxpayer protections in a rush to approve the funds — claims the administration has denied."

5. Reporter Chris Good from The Atlantic wrote, "If White House officials handled taxpayer dollars irresponsibly for the sake of promoting Obama's signature piece of legislation at the time, it would constitute a potential ethical lapse that resonates with criticisms against the stimulus and ballooning deficits."

6. Questions about potential political motivations behind the special treatment of the Solyndra loan further fueled the green energy scandal. The Week reported, "The family foundation of billionaire George Kaiser, an Obama fundraiser, is one of Solyndra's big investors. The GOP says that Team Obama interfered to speed up the loan approval, cutting short due diligence so that Vice President Joe Biden could announce the loan at the Sept. 4, 2009, groundbreaking of a new Solyndra factory being financed by that government cash."

7. Newly appointed White House Ebola response coordinator Ron Klain was previously Joe Biden's chief of staff. According to The Washington Post, Klain "dismissed auditor’s concerns about Solyndra’s solvency, reasoning that all innovative companies come with risk."

8. Thomas Pyle of U.S. News wrote an article on the issuance of new loan guarantees to additional green companies despite the Solyndra scandal. "Now here we are, $535 billion in wasted taxpayer dollars later, and it seems that the administration is intent on going full speed ahead. In fact, the president recently said in an interview that the Solyndra deal was 'a good bet.' Talk about a disconnect."

It was China's fault, it was George bushes fault, again no accountability.. Same talking points same old worn out crap..
4. The Solyndra controversy was elevated to a scandal when it was revealed that Office of Management and Budget officials felt pressured to approve the loan, despite an awareness of Solyndra's financial instability. ABC News reported, "The deal later came under scrutiny from independent government watch dogs and members of Congress, which said the administration had bypassed key taxpayer protections in a rush to approve the funds — claims the administration has denied."

5. Reporter Chris Good from The Atlantic wrote, "If White House officials handled taxpayer dollars irresponsibly for the sake of promoting Obama's signature piece of legislation at the time, it would constitute a potential ethical lapse that resonates with criticisms against the stimulus and ballooning deficits."

6. Questions about potential political motivations behind the special treatment of the Solyndra loan further fueled the green energy scandal. The Week reported, "The family foundation of billionaire George Kaiser, an Obama fundraiser, is one of Solyndra's big investors. The GOP says that Team Obama interfered to speed up the loan approval, cutting short due diligence so that Vice President Joe Biden could announce the loan at the Sept. 4, 2009, groundbreaking of a new Solyndra factory being financed by that government cash."

7. Newly appointed White House Ebola response coordinator Ron Klain was previously Joe Biden's chief of staff. According to The Washington Post, Klain "dismissed auditor’s concerns about Solyndra’s solvency, reasoning that all innovative companies come with risk."

8. Thomas Pyle of U.S. News wrote an article on the issuance of new loan guarantees to additional green companies despite the Solyndra scandal. "Now here we are, $535 billion in wasted taxpayer dollars later, and it seems that the administration is intent on going full speed ahead. In fact, the president recently said in an interview that the Solyndra deal was 'a good bet.' Talk about a disconnect."

Sorry Grumpy, but once again you miss the point in order to defend your own hypocrisy. At no point have I said the Solyndra deal was solely the fault of China, and the article I posted clearly pointed that out. My ONLY point is your usual ignoring of reality, and that was the role of China in the failure of Solyndra. But is is quite common for you to ignore reality in order for you to live in your alternate world. You ignored the admonitions of God, and scripture, to justify your voting for this cretin. You ignore the evidence of the corruption of Trump, and his family, and then attempt to show your disgust for Trump with false criticisms. You attempt to place all blame on Obama, and then denigrate others when they point out your lies.

The same will be true when we get to the build up of the military. You won't point out the reality that the DOD cannot account for billions, if not trillions, of dollars, in order to support even more wasteful spending on the military by a coward who only uses others to his own advantage, and for profit.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/brain-wasnt-built-handle-reality-110017768.html

"Objectively measuring data isn’t our strong suit;If keeping our emotions under control is difficult, evaluating data is even more challenging. Compelling narratives can easily sway us, even when the facts say otherwise. Sports fans and partisans are so deeply invested in a specific outcome that they simply lose the ability to objectively judge reality.

As an example, when confronted with the lack of evidence for the wiretapping claim above, the pushback was “the lack of evidence does not mean it did not happen.” As physicist Carl Sagan once observed, “Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.”

We believe what we want to believe, regardless of the evidence. In the capital markets, the costs of such an approach can be quite expensive."

Last edited:

Last spring, a Homeland Security special agent testified that EB-5 applicants from China, Russia, Pakistan and Malaysia "had been approved in as little as 16 days, with files lacking basic law enforcement queries." And a report last year by the Department of Homeland Security Inspector General found politically connected participants may have received favorable treatment, citing projects involving Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe and Hillary Clinton’s brother, Tony Rodham.
There are no boundaries when cash is involved..... its all just one whopping great pile of shite eh?

Sorry Grumpy, but once again you miss the point in order to defend your own hypocrisy.
never said you said it was the only thing to blame.. Just posted what I found and what i believe happened.. Your the one who gets bent out of shape if anyone differs with you.. like I said you have a problem..
Damn, this sounds just like you .. only you take it a few steps further.. Not only do have an opinion or a cut and paste opinion, but you demand everyone agree or the insults start flying.. YOU HAVE A PROBLEM SIR..

never said you said it was the only thing to blame.. Just posted what I found and what i believe happened.. Your the one who gets bent out of shape if anyone differs with you.. like I said you have a problem..

Damn, this sounds just like you .. only you take it a few steps further.. Not only do have an opinion or a cut and paste opinion, but you demand everyone agree or the insults start flying.. YOU HAVE A PROBLEM SIR..

No Grumpy, I have no problem save for expecting honesty from fools, and liars. Your biggest problem is within your own soul, and it is black. And I never get "bent out of shape". Just another lie from you.

Werbung:
Back