Nobody wins..

cashmcall

I don't know if you saw this but according to a year-end Gallup poll, Barack Hussein Obama is the second-most admired man in the United States. The second-most admired woman in the United States is Hillary Rodham Clinton.
But before you get sick to your stomach, to come in second in this poll, Obama needed to be chosen by only 17% of respondents. Hillary Clinton, who has come in second on the list 16 times, came in second (again) in this year's poll, tying Obama with 17% of the vote.
But nobody is more popular than either of them. Literally. Obama's 17% showing pales by comparison to "Nobody" who garnered a full 32% of the vote for most admired man. And "Nobody" beat Hillary with a popularity score 29%.
That may be why the rumors persist that Obama is considering dropping Joe Biden in favor of Hillary Clinton. Nobody is more admired than Joe Biden, too.Nobody is more admired than Hillary, Biden and Obama combined.

"The Most Admired typically hail from the worlds of government, religion, business, entertainment, or humanitarian causes. Of the top 10 Most Admired men, four are government leaders (Obama, Clinton, Bush, and Newt Gingrich), three are business leaders (Buffett, Donald Trump, and Bill Gates), and three are religious leaders (Graham, Pope Benedict, and Thomas Monson, president of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints).

Of the top 10 Most Admired women, eight are from government roles and two are from television (Oprah Winfrey and Ellen DeGeneres).
One change in the list of Most Admired women is seen in Palin's fall from second place each of the last three years to fourth place this year. Minnesota Congresswoman and presidential candidate Michele Bachmann is the only first-time entrant among the top 10 women this year.
There are two new entrants in the top 10 men -- Buffett and Monson. Buffett and Monson have been mentioned in recent years but never made the top 10 until now. It is common for the president of the Mormon Church to receive mentions, but Monson is the first to make the top 10."
According to Gallup, the man that has made the "most admired" list more times than anybody else is Billy Graham, who has made the top ten list fifty-five times since 1955. (Graham came in third in 2011).The top five most admired men in 2011, according to Gallup, are "Nobody", Obama, George W. Bush (surprise!) Bill Clinton (tied with Billy Graham) and Warren Buffet (tied with Newt Gingrich).The five most admired women in America in 2011 are "Nobody", Hillary Clinton, Oprah Winfrey, Michelle Obama, Sarah Palin and Condoleeza Rice.But Nobody beats them all. That says something.
Throughout my lifetime, one of the prophecy questions that always troubled me was how someone as overtly evil as the antichrist would be able to pull the wool over the eyes of the kindest, most generous, and most sophisticated people the world has ever known, for such is the America I know and love.The fact that Nobody is more admired than everybody running for the White House this season helps me see how he's gonna do it.
America has become the spitten image of the Apostle Paul's assessment of the social conditions as they will exist in the waning, a time Paul described as "perilous."
The description offered by Paul fits everybody so closely that it should come as no surprise that nobody is more admired...."For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away." (2 Timothy 3.2-5)

Werbung:
Back