Noot wants my vote part II

dogtowner

Staff member
read

Oskaloosa, Ia. – Newt Gingrich told a gay man and longtime resident of Oskaloosa here today that he should vote for President Obama.

I asked him if he’s elected, how does he plan to engage gay Americans. How are we to support him? And he told me to support Obama,” said Scott Arnold, an adjunct professor of writing at William Penn University.”

Arnold, a Democrat, said he came to the event at Smokey Row coffee house with an open mind. But he wanted to ask Gingrich about how he would represent him as president after reading past comments the former U.S. House Speaker has made about gay and lesbians.

“When you ask somebody a question and you expect them to support all Americans and have everyone’s general interest, it’s a little bit frustrating and disheartening when you’re told to support the other side — that he doesn’t need your support,” Arnold said.

As expected this guy misses the point entirely. Arnold even hints at the foolishness of his query. If you are president it is NOT your job to engage all individual demographics but rather the inclusive all Americans.

If you believe that division is necessary and desired then you might as well support the party of division.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin (or some other divisive characteristic) but by the content of their character.

Bravo Noot.

Werbung:
Werbung:
Your not the only one dude,,Millions of us are getting fed up with the courts. Including that clown court the 9th ward.

Back