North Korea sand a Soth Korea ship,,.what do you do?

Werbung:
you realy think that evrything has been tried outside a nuke? you must have a small imagination for Idea...there are still options...None good, but some may be better then doing nothing still.

I never said nukes. Sharp shooters could do it easy

Take out the one guy and if you want his crazy sons

not the people. the people have nothing to do with it

I never said nukes. Sharp shooters could do it easy

Take out the one guy and if you want his crazy sons

not the people. the people have nothing to do with it

so we should ignore rule of law, while we yell at them for ...ignoring same rules....

and you think if you wack the leader of North Korea, even his kid as well.. the people are not going to suffer? how bad do you think the Korea civil war would be? or maybe war with South for taking him out?

so we should ignore rule of law, while we yell at them for ...ignoring same rules....

and you think if you wack the leader of North Korea, even his kid as well.. the people are not going to suffer? how bad do you think the Korea civil war would be? or maybe war with South for taking him out?

It is not against US law to assassinate a foreign leader--it is against US policy as stated by every president since Ford (an uneasy outcome of the Church Commission hearings). The President didn't want to cede such power to defend the country to the Congress, and the Congress didn't want to fight the battle in the courts (at that time, they'd have likely lost), so both settled on an Executive Order (EO). That way, any future President can simply change it if need arises. The current prohibition on political assassination (which doesn't cover terrorists) is embodied in EO 12333.

That said, we'd never get a clear shot at the dear leader. Best course of action is to find a few ships of equal value and blow them out of the water. Lil Kim only gets away with what we let him. He'll not start a war he knows he can't win, and the loss of his "invincible aura" will shake up his inner circle and key support base better than anything else. Might make a nice show of evacuating all non-coms from South Korea ahead of time, and maybe putting a few extra nuclear armed subs in the water just to make him (and his Chinese enablers) realize we're serious.

Of course, everyone knows Obama hasn't got it in him to do any of this, so it's moot. Lil Kim is better at judging US presidents than the electorate.

I personally think its at least worth trying. You do not and I respect that.

What do you suggest we do? Other than re trying what we have already tried, since what we have already tried has failed.

I personally think its at least worth trying. You do not and I respect that.

What do you suggest we do? Other than re trying what we have already tried, since what we have already tried has failed.

Problem is, its such a wildcard, and of course ILLEGAL...its like saying lets just roll some dice and see what happens. also Take a look at history, when was last time when we tried that it even worked? I mean how many times did we try to kill Castro? and that is alot easier then sending someone into North Korea. I would not say what I think as I think we would need alot more Classified info to know the mindset right now and what our options are

Problem is, its such a wildcard, and of course ILLEGAL...its like saying lets just roll some dice and see what happens. also Take a look at history, when was last time when we tried that it even worked? I mean how many times did we try to kill Castro? and that is alot easier then sending someone into North Korea. I would not say what I think as I think we would need alot more Classified info to know the mindset right now and what our options are

well with what you currently know what do you think we should do.

give them more money like clinton did and ask for promisses we know they will break?

sanctions? worse than the current ones. Did you know kids come up missing and they think starving people are eating them because there is no food?
sanctions would only make that problem worse.

send the UN to say we strongly disaprove?

we have done all the above and all the above has proved useless and or made the situation even worse.

So since you do not like my idea, what is yours?

well with what you currently know what do you think we should do.

give them more money like clinton did and ask for promisses we know they will break?

sanctions? worse than the current ones. Did you know kids come up missing and they think starving people are eating them because there is no food?
sanctions would only make that problem worse.

send the UN to say we strongly disaprove?

we have done all the above and all the above has proved useless and or made the situation even worse.

So since you do not like my idea, what is yours?

Like I stated its a mix of bad options, no good.

Personally I hit them harder on trade, and by hit them hard, you hit those hwo trade with them...China..Also take harder line at any North Korea vessal that takes provocative action...China will have a hard time saying N. Korea did not do it, or does not need to be punished..and prevents all out war...with all respect to thoe 45 or so who died...its not worth a war that costs 200,000+ more.

Like I stated its a mix of bad options, no good.

Personally I hit them harder on trade, and by hit them hard, you hit those hwo trade with them...China..Also take harder line at any North Korea vessal that takes provocative action...China will have a hard time saying N. Korea did not do it, or does not need to be punished..and prevents all out war...with all respect to thoe 45 or so who died...its not worth a war that costs 200,000+ more.

The only problem with hitting them harder on trade is the people suffer not crazy kim. Did you know that they are eating people due to starvation?

The only problem with hitting them harder on trade is the people suffer not crazy kim. Did you know that they are eating people due to starvation?

and more will die with war...US S. Korea can't be held responsible for the fact his government does not care about its own people...When a nuclear power is sinking other nations ships...we have to think about our security first.

and more will die with war...US S. Korea can't be held responsible for the fact his government does not care about its own people...When a nuclear power is sinking other nations ships...we have to think about our security first.

Well I agree with you, its not our fault he is a horrific leader and we must care for our own security first.

But if we already tried sanctions and we know it didnt work, it only make his people suffer then why try it again?

Well so far only pocket has mentioned China. Since Nork only exists due to the patronage of China it seems prudent to start there rather than the UN which really is a bit of a joke especially when it comes to rogue states.

Well so far only pocket has mentioned China. Since Nork only exists due to the patronage of China it seems prudent to start there rather than the UN which really is a bit of a joke especially when it comes to rogue states.

well turns out S Korea still traded with North more then a thought so cutting that off was a big step..but thing is its a double edge sword...evry move we make Kim uses to justify his nations horrible conditions...and the more tense we make it...the easier it is for him to sure up support for his kid to take over...

all we can do if find path to lose the least....

Werbung:
Well I agree with you, its not our fault he is a horrific leader and we must care for our own security first.

But if we already tried sanctions and we know it didnt work, it only make his people suffer then why try it again?

Because its all you have...war is the worse option, doing nothing is a bad option, its not a good option but its what you got.

Back