Not another Republican caught in a bathroom stall story!

top gun

Senator Larry Craig (R-Idaho) arrested, pleads guilty

In the news...

Stunningly, today we're hearing the first reports of two bombshell stories the arrest on June 11 and guilty plea on August 8 of Senator Larry Craig. Apparently, the charges related to misdemeanor disorderly conduct of a sexual nature in the men's restroom of the Minneapolis Airport.

Airport police previously had made numerous arrests in the men’s restroom of the Northstar Crossing in the Lindbergh Terminal in connection with sexual activity.

[Sgt. Dave] Karsnia entered the bathroom at noon that day and about 13 minutes after taking a seat in a stall, he stated he could see “an older white male with grey hair standing outside my stall.”

The man, who lingered in front of the stall for two minutes, was later identified as Craig.

Craig then entered the stall next to Karsnia’s and placed his roller bag against the front of the stall door. ...
“At 1216 hours, Craig tapped his right foot. I recognized this as a signal used by persons wishing to engage in lewd conduct. Craig tapped his toes several times and moves his foot closer to my foot. I moved my foot up and down slowly. While this was occurring, the male in the stall to my right was still present. I could hear several unknown persons in the restroom that appeared to use the restroom for its intended use. The presence of others did not seem to deter Craig as he moved his right foot so that it touched the side of my left foot which was within my stall area,” the report states.

Craig then proceeded to swipe his hand under the stall divider several times, and Karsnia noted in his report that “I could ... see Craig had a gold ring on his ring finger as his hand was on my side of the stall divider.”

Karsnia then held his police identification down by the floor so that Craig could see it.

“With my left hand near the floor, I pointed towards the exit. Craig responded, ‘No!’ I again pointed towards the exit. Craig exited the stall with his roller bags without flushing the toilet. ... Craig said he would not go. I told Craig that he was under arrest, he had to go, and that I didn’t want to make a scene. Craig then left the restroom.”

Back in October, BlogActive.com called out Senator Larry Craig for "gay bashing" while allegedly being a closeted gay man.

In October 2006, Craig’s office publicly denied allegations that he was a homosexual made on a gay activist Web site — blogactive.com. Craig’s office told the Spokane Spokesman-Review that the charge was “completely ridiculous,” saying that the allegations had “no basis in fact.”
As far back as 1982, then-Congressman Craig denied sexual activity with male congressional pages.

NOT AGAIN!!! Can't these guys find girlfriends or what! I mean there's been so much outing in the Republican Party they could almost have their own parade!
:eek:

Werbung:
I won't shed any tears if he goes to jail. Maybe his seat will go to someone useful.

I'm guessin' making his "seat useful" was his intent all along! :D

Kinda sounds like a Republican South Park episode... TRAPPED IN THE CLOSET... or I guess in this case trapped in the bathroom stall.

Again this is just another example of the official pubbies double talk they use to con the ultra conservative branch of their Party. The candidates could be as queer as a 3 dollar bill (note: no offense to gays or 3 dollar bills) and they'd still ride that neo-con horse in railing against gays and any other group that might help them win a vote or two.

Personally I'm the kind of person who doesn't care, just much prefers to know who is who. I like it a lot better when a Democrat say... Barney Frank says... I'm your Congressman and I'm also a gay man.

Much better than using a public restroom and meeting my repressed Republican Congressman in that setting. I mean come on... somethings just not jiving with their campaign message when GOP starts to stand for GAYS OUT PARTYING. ;)

One cannot help but laugh that Craig was caught because of police profiling that would have the ACLU screaming bloody murder if it were directed at a legitimately dangerous group, like Islamic terrorists.

Maybe I should have just left this story in the airport bathroom stall where it belonged. :D

I mean what's happened to the Republican Party? Even Conservative talk radio's Laura Ingrahm was beside herself today. She actually had to ask the question to Mitt Romney today on her show... Governor Romney what do you make of all this Republican scandal that's been happening... now with Craig. I mean it seems like everyday there's some new case of this type of behavior.

Now you've got to love it when the talk on conservative talk radio is about how awful it is that so many Republicans are getting caught in gay sex situations.

I hear Mastercard even has a new commercial coming out...

FLIGHT TO MINNESOTA... $248

COPY OF THE WEEKLY STANDARD... $3.95

REPUBLICAN GETTING CAUGHT IN AN AIRPORT RESTROOM GAY SEX STING... PRICELESS!!!
;)

Could you imagine what the ACLU would be like if they caught a Democrat using similar tactics?

What would the ACLU have to do with it regardless of Party? All the arresting officer did was sit in a restroom stall. :confused:

It was the Congressman that kept staring at the officer through the crack between the walls and then give all the "gay" I want sex signals. Then Craig slid his foot so far under the stall divider that it touched the officers on the other side while he was sitting on the commode.

Just exactly how does that happen? I mean just think about the logistics for a minute. His foot is touching the guys foot in the other stall for Christ sake!

Then Congressman Craig reads all that the officer said happend... agreed there was no dispute that the facts were correct... and signed the statement pleading guilty. I just saw a copy of what Craig signed on CNN.

I mean Republican, Democrat, Independent whatever. The cop didn't know who he was. You think the cop was just hanging out in the Airport bathroom in the off chance a Republican Congressman might stop by and try and get some stall sex. I mean I know this kinda thing is becoming pretty prevalent in the Republican Party with all the high profile cases and such but I don't think there's enough that Vice is out looking to entrap Republican Congressmen do you?

huh

One cannot help but laugh that Craig was caught because of police profiling that would have the ACLU screaming bloody murder if it were directed at a legitimately dangerous group, like Islamic terrorists.

Where was the progiling, they had a problem with public sex in a bathroom and tried to do something about it. Thank you very much police department.

What, you think this was some sort of entrapment. I guess when you go to the bathroom you pace around outside a stall and peek in at others. Then you get in the next stall and start playing footsie with the man next to you and reaching under the stalls. Come on, this guy is a gay who likes to have sex with strangers, he plead guilty to the charges... Let's not change this into some political attack on liberals or civil liberties groups.

Hello? A Muslim imam can board a plane with large objects stuffed under their robes, disobey the instructions of flight attendants, become disruptive and start screaming chants, and it's still considered profiling to ask them to leave the plane and arrest them when they refuse. We know, it's happened recently.

I'm not denying the man is "a gay" (or rather, I don't care if he is or isn't) or that the police weren't right to snag him if he was sending all the signals of a sex predator. I'm not the one who rejects the validity of profiling, which is precisely what happened here -- the extrapolation of intent on the basis of a limited number of indicators.

Let's not change this into some political attack on liberals or civil liberties groups.

And since when do you guys object to pinning the actions of one sadsack on a whole group of people? It was done in the very first post of this thread!

SW85;20989]Hello? A Muslim imam can board a plane with large objects stuffed under their robes, disobey the instructions of flight attendants, become disruptive and start screaming chants, and it's still considered profiling to ask them to leave the plane and arrest them when they refuse. We know, it's happened recently.

Well I don't see the profiling in what you just said if everything you said is exactly what happend. Now if they started hasseling the guy just because of his religion and that pissed him off that would be completely different. If he had concealed objects, disobeyed the instructions of flight attendants, become disruptive, etc... he needed to be checked.

I'm trying to see though what does this have to do with a Republican Congressman trying to have gay stall sex with a policeman using the restroom? You don't see these as completely different situations?

I'm not denying the man is "a gay" (or rather, I don't care if he is or isn't) or that the police weren't right to snag him if he was sending all the signals of a sex predator. I'm not the one who rejects the validity of profiling, which is precisely what happened here -- the extrapolation of intent on the basis of a limited number of indicators.

You think the Republican Congressman's intent got extrapolated? Does that mean that we shouldn't put plain clothed officers in a bank that's been robbed repeatedly because we don't want to profile bank robbers? I mean they were having reports of men soliciting gay sex out of a public restroom... They started having officers use the restrooms to see if they were approached. Republican Congressman Craig came in, started staring a someone sitting on a toilet, then went into the adjoining stall, then flashed all the known gay I want to have sex signals, then played footsies across the divider and into the other stall. All the officer did was sit there.

I can't see how you get entrapment out of that in any way. Explain it to me.

And since when do you guys object to pinning the actions of one sadsack on a whole group of people? It was done in the very first post of this thread!

You don't think that there's any relevance that the Republican Party continually attacks gays and politically attacks Democrats for not attacking gays... and now there's been a flood... not just Craig... but several high profile Republicans in a row all of which were well known gay bashers that are in fact GAY themselves?

I mean this is by far not an isolated case and I think the American people need to stop and consider what else is the Party railing against publicly but really engaging in, in private. Sure not all Republicans are switching sides so to speak... but it does kinda go to credibility don't you think... maybe a little?

Talk about double standard! Recently I watched a piece on the Carig melt-down and while the pundits talked about it ...they ran footage of Bill Clinton!!! Go figure.

They quickly see this act as very similar to Bill Clinton's affair!!

Lets take the politics out of this for a minute!! For the entire existence of mankind ..its was always clear to me that men are proned to have multiple partners! If Bill Clinton was a father, friend or relative to me I would much prefer hearing that he banged the secretary than that he was crusing public bathroom stalls to have sex with men!

In my mind those are not similar acts ...that get lumped together!!

My friend bangs the secretary ..I'm giving him a high five ...he's cruising bathroom stalls for sex ..I don't want him touching my door-knob ..or me!!

This is whats amazing in the hypocrisy from the right....they have feinting sessions over Bill Clinton's escapades.

Back in the '90's as the rest of the world shrug at the notion that yet another powerfull man is banging his secretary ...Americans act as if Bill Clinton publicly be-headed somebody!!

To try and compare these acts ..is bizzare to me.

The pubbies ran their "family values" game on the American people and we all see what has happened. War built on lies, corruption, cover up, eroding Civil Liberties and closeted gay Representatives popping out all over. All I have to say is this...

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again
Don't get fooled again
No, no!

Watch your back!! :D

GOP2.jpg

Werbung: