Another democrat sex scandal this time its San Diego mayor Bob Filner refusing to resign

steveox

Bob Filner, San Diego Mayor, Refuses To Resign Amid Sexual Harassment Allegations

San Diego Mayor Bob Filner said Monday that he will not resign amid allegations that he sexually harassed several female members of his staff, claiming an investigation will clear his name of any wrongdoing.

"I’m not going to resign, and here’s why," Filner said in a statement. "As your elected mayor, I fully expect to be accountable to the citizens of San Diego for all of my actions."

He continued, "But as a citizen of this country, I also expect -- and am entitled to -- due process, and the opportunity to respond in a fair and impartial venue to specific allegations. I do not believe I am guilty of sexual harassment, and I believe a full presentation of the facts will vindicate me."

Last week, former San Diego councilwoman Donna Frye sent a letter to Filner that said she had received "credible evidence" of the mayor harassing several women. In the letter, Frye, who worked for the mayor until April, urged Filner to resign and for the city council to schedule a special election.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/15/bob-filner-san-diego_n_3600752.html

Here we go again! Another liberal Democrat who refuses to resign. When Republicans caught in sex scandals they accept resignation and move on like Mark Foley who had sex with boys. Larry Craig scandal in bathroom stall. They accept the responsibility,Resign and move on. But Democrats like Bill Clinton, Anothony Weiner and Eliot Spitzer who fight resignation. That's what democrats do! And Voters are stupid not to vote em out. ILL bet yall Anothony Weiner will become next NY Mayor. How many of you folks want to take up my bet that Anothony Weiner becomes next NY mayor? It show you just how stupid the average American voter is! Wanna know who vote for Anothony Weiner ? BLACKS!,JEWS,LATINOS and WOMEN! Blacks,,They need welfare food stamps and public housing. Jews cause Anothony Weiner IS JEWISH. Latinos, They also need welfare food stamps, public housing n cheap jobs. Women, They need their W.I.C programs and promote public education.

Werbung:
Back