O please fell sorry for us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Werbung:
Yes they started a war with Israel and now they do not like how it turned out . Seems the radical Muslim world really want nothing to do with them .\
U please we are raping women hostages and beating them raping the dead and living burning baby's alive and beheading baby's and adults
Murdered over 1200 and took hostages which are being abused .
No Israel is fighting back and no one is helping us destroy them . O please help us we are suffering fell sorry for us.
Thai is like asking the world to feel sorry for the Nazis.

You see them on TikTok crying and lying all the time
I am a Zionist and support Israel 100%.

But, I just fantasized about one condition that might possibly make me rethink this.

If all the Palestinians could be given the land that rightfully belongs to Israel and there the Palestinians would stay and be legally and physically prevented from ever leaving the territory to spread their ideology to any other human beings, ever.

It's a fantasy that even I would never really support.

Werbung:
I am a Zionist and support Israel 100%.

But, I just fantasized about one condition that might possibly make me rethink this.

If all the Palestinians could be given the land that rightfully belongs to Israel and there the Palestinians would stay and be legally and physically prevented from ever leaving the territory to spread their ideology to any other human beings, ever.

It's a fantasy that even I would never really support.
The history of the the people who call them self Palestinian show there never was such a nation and every nation that has let the4m innsuffers from heavily revolt and terrorist acts.;
No one wants them .

Back