O.Snowe (C-Maine) gets a last jab at the GOP

Werbung:
Why is it when a liberal politician retires they love to complain about the terrible partisanship? Lets see...the nation is collapsing under a pile of debt, spending is increasing, the economy is tanking, etc......and this crazy bitch complains partisanship. Surely she would prefer all the Rs just going along with the Ds to destroy the country.

I am so glad she is leaving...she can now enjoy her millions taken from the public to live it up in retirement.

Her leaving is not a good thing. The seat will now be won by a Democrat (most likely fairly liberal) who will caucus with and vote with Democrats 95% of the time. (if not 100%). This will impact the power in the Senate, procedural votes, committee assignments etc.

I would rather a Republican in office that votes with the party 80% of the time than a Democrat who votes with Republicans 0% of the time.

Her leaving is not a good thing. The seat will now be won by a Democrat (most likely fairly liberal) who will caucus with and vote with Democrats 95% of the time. (if not 100%). This will impact the power in the Senate, procedural votes, committee assignments etc.

I would rather a Republican in office that votes with the party 80% of the time than a Democrat who votes with Republicans 0% of the time.

You can't predict what the voters of ME will do. It is not certain they will elect a liberal Dem to replace Snowe, when they have elected TWO liberal Rs for many years. And, it is very likely 2012 will be a landslide for the Rs as was 2010.

Secondly, Snowe voted with the Dems more than 20% of the time. She was are hard core believer in baby killing and on all social issues sided with the commies. Good riddance. http://www.humanevents.com/blog-detail.php?id=11129

And now there are stories she retired due to corruption.

You can't predict what the voters of ME will do. It is not certain they will elect a liberal Dem to replace Snowe, when they have elected TWO liberal Rs for many years. And, it is very likely 2012 will be a landslide for the Rs as was 2010.

Secondly, Snowe voted with the Dems more than 20% of the time. She was are hard core believer in baby killing and on all social issues sided with the commies. Good riddance. http://www.humanevents.com/blog-detail.php?id=11129

And now there are stories she retired due to corruption.

The stat I saw stated she voted with Republicans 76% of the time. I'll have to try to verify that.

Indeed there might be another R elected in Maine, but I would be surprised if R's hold this seat. We shall of course see soon enough.

Werbung:
The stat I saw stated she voted with Republicans 76% of the time. I'll have to try to verify that.

Indeed there might be another R elected in Maine, but I would be surprised if R's hold this seat. We shall of course see soon enough.

they're going to have to direct more resources to do so. Adding insult to injury. It will be interesting to see where she lands.

Back