Obama admin halts prosecution of USS Cole bomber

Werbung:
Be my guest!!! Prove it that Carter and Clinton done something about those islamist extremist.

Lets see Carter Sent Delta in after Iran....sure if failed, but Carter is not the reason why sandstorms knocked out our Helo's and made one crash into our plane...

Regan then, did nothing...but he did later sell arms to Iran for Hostages ....so good for him..And then ran away in Lebonon...but congrats he bombed a house later and killed some member of Gaddafi..wife or something...that will show him..Gaddafi around after...

the bombing of the Sudan Ambassy...well that would be tricky for Clinton do have done much about...since there was no Sudan bombing....I am guessing you ment the 2 bombings in Keyna and Tanzania...but somehow in your head you thought Sudan....Becuse Clinton actuly attacked Sudan in a cruis missle attack...along with Afganistan training bases... The Sudan facility was said, and still said by US intel...to have held and made WMD chemicals that where linked to Al QUida....The training bases in Afganistan where hit, and we just missed Bin Ladin by hours....Intel on this attack had to be given to Pakistan do to the fact that they wanted to make sure Pakistan did not mistake the missles for a attack from India...causing a very big proble,,,some suggest this may have been leaked to Bin Ladin, thus why he left early and we missed him.

The cole attack...The finnal report came out on just who was responsible for the attack...at the end of Clintons term...but a plan for major attacks and CIA assets in Afganistan was put together. Given that this was possibly commiting the US to large actions outside the US, the Clinton team did not want to start basicly a small scale war...a month befor Bush took over and then just hand it to him...Plans where turned over to Bush...those plans served as a preset plan ( beefed up after Sept 11) for what Bush did do After Sept 11....Bush when given the full report and plans to attack after the Cole...did not act....Just as he failed to do anyhting untill Sept 12...

Now you name one thing Bush did to stop Bin Ladin after he took office, and before Sept 11...just one....so far no one has for me...and I have tried...heck show he even had a major meeting about it....

Lets see Carter Sent Delta in after Iran....sure if failed, but Carter is not the reason why sandstorms knocked out our Helo's and made one crash into our plane...

Regan then, did nothing...but he did later sell arms to Iran for Hostages ....so good for him..And then ran away in Lebonon...but congrats he bombed a house later and killed some member of Gaddafi..wife or something...that will show him..Gaddafi around after...

the bombing of the Sudan Ambassy...well that would be tricky for Clinton do have done much about...since there was no Sudan bombing....I am guessing you ment the 2 bombings in Keyna and Tanzania...but somehow in your head you thought Sudan....Becuse Clinton actuly attacked Sudan in a cruis missle attack...along with Afganistan training bases... The Sudan facility was said, and still said by US intel...to have held and made WMD chemicals that where linked to Al QUida....The training bases in Afganistan where hit, and we just missed Bin Ladin by hours....Intel on this attack had to be given to Pakistan do to the fact that they wanted to make sure Pakistan did not mistake the missles for a attack from India...causing a very big proble,,,some suggest this may have been leaked to Bin Ladin, thus why he left early and we missed him.

The cole attack...The finnal report came out on just who was responsible for the attack...at the end of Clintons term...but a plan for major attacks and CIA assets in Afganistan was put together. Given that this was possibly commiting the US to large actions outside the US, the Clinton team did not want to start basicly a small scale war...a month befor Bush took over and then just hand it to him...Plans where turned over to Bush...those plans served as a preset plan ( beefed up after Sept 11) for what Bush did do After Sept 11....Bush when given the full report and plans to attack after the Cole...did not act....Just as he failed to do anyhting untill Sept 12...

Now you name one thing Bush did to stop Bin Ladin after he took office, and before Sept 11...just one....so far no one has for me...and I have tried...heck show he even had a major meeting about it....

Until 9/11 we had many presidents who appeased the Islamists. Even the great Ronald Reagan (its spelled R-E-A-G-A-N...you big dummy) did nothing after the suicide bombing in Lebanon and the torture/murder of the great military war hero William Francis Buckley. Carter appeased as libs always do, which is why there was a hostage crisis in the first place. Clinton had OBL on a platter more than once, but was too chicken sh*t. Plus he ignore the numerous warning signs after the first WTC bombing. Daddy Bush did liberate Kuwait, but otherwise did nothing. And, W did do nothing before 9-11.

See pockets, that is an objective post rather than your typical left wing talking points.

William Francis Buckley - A name all Americans should revere...
wfbuckley-01.jpg

http://www.arlingtoncemetery.net/wbuckley.htm

Until 9/11 we had many presidents who appeased the Islamists. Even the great Ronald Reagan (its spelled R-E-A-G-A-N...you big dummy) did nothing after the suicide bombing in Lebanon and the torture/murder of the great military war hero William Francis Buckley. Carter appeased as libs always do, which is why there was a hostage crisis in the first place. Clinton had OBL on a platter more than once, but was too chicken sh*t. Plus he ignore the numerous warning signs after the first WTC bombing. Daddy Bush did liberate Kuwait, but otherwise did nothing. And, W did do nothing before 9-11.

See pockets, that is an objective post rather than your typical left wing talking points.

Yes, and yours is more objective than usual as well.
I'd add a couple of things:

Daddy Bush did exactly the right thing by liberating an ally, then going home. Had junior followed in daddy's footsteps, we all would have been better off.

W did nothing before 911, and did the wrong things after.

Werbung:
george_w_bush3[1].jpg
1999 - "One of the keys to being seen as a great leader is to be seen as a commander-in-chief. My father had all this political capital built up when he drove the Iraqis out of (Kuwait) and he wasted it.

If
I have a chance to invade Iraq, if I had that much capital, I'm not going to waste it. I'm going to get everything passed I want to get passed and I'm going to have a successful presidency."

Back