Obama and the Middle East

its becuse republicans cant win on facts and ideas, they need lame crap like this. Flag Pins, His Middle name, he is a secret Muslim, Racist who hates whites....its all just worthless crap because they can't win on the economy, War, Health Care, or any issue.

well I don’t think he is a Muslim :) but yeah I think its fair to analyze who he says he is since all we have to go on is what he says, since he has no real history except for some votes in Illinois that he doesn’t want to talk about.

Werbung:
:confused: Masher, Blair had no experience at all when he became Prime Minister especially with International Affairs!! None of the team of ministers that took over from the Major government had Ministerial experience at all... it was all policy on the hoof!!

No matter how you cut it or slice it, Obama is no Tony Blair.

I always said "Be careful what you wish for, you just may get it". Now you have Hillary out of the way and Obaca has won. Let the games begin. As an American I see a Black Man, too young, very little knowledge of what it takes to run a nation and an Old Sick Man who can't remember things well all looking for a VP to help them get into the White House. What a wonderful future to look forward to.

I always said "Be careful what you wish for, you just may get it". Now you have Hillary out of the way and Obaca has won. Let the games begin. As an American I see a Black Man, too young, very little knowledge of what it takes to run a nation and an Old Sick Man who can't remember things well all looking for a VP to help them get into the White House. What a wonderful future to look forward to.

Uh, McCain is NOT sick, and and at least he knows how many states are in the union.

But McCain is not ......conservative, he is like a little right of Hillary on some things and probably left of her on others.

He is right compared to Obama though... but ugh.....He is just so boring and non inspiring.

And……. he back stabbed Romney at the Florida debate and I will never forgive him for it. It kills me that I might have to vote for him just because of that stupid idiot Obama.

But McCain is not ......conservative, he is like a little right of Hillary on some things and probably left of her on others.

He is right compared to Obama though... but ugh.....He is just so boring and non inspiring.

And……. he back stabbed Romney at the Florida debate and I will never forgive him for it. It kills me that I might have to vote for him just because of that stupid idiot Obama.

SCREW the "inspiring" - the world has been devastated for hundreds of years by "inspiring" men. Let's try for "rational".

SCREW the "inspiring" - the world has been devastated for hundreds of years by "inspiring" men. Let's try for "rational".

Yeah I know but that doesnt change the fact that he back stabbed Romney, and Romney was my guy. It’s all forgivable if he makes Romney his running mate.

But...I am really starting to like Bobby Gendal of louisiana. So either one of them but if he picks another liberal like himself, I dont know what to do

its becuse republicans cant win on facts and ideas, they need lame crap like this. Flag Pins, His Middle name, he is a secret Muslim, Racist who hates whites....its all just worthless crap because they can't win on the economy, War, Health Care, or any issue.

Once again, I point out that liberal Democrats took Hillary to task for doing more or less the exact same thing -- shuffling like a card shark between different accents and personalities for different audiences.

Camille Paglia, in fact, cited it as a chief reason she should be defeated.

Israel needs to face up and deal with that fact it can't push everyone around, and do what it wants all the time. Go against the UN, and try to hold land it took in violation of the UN...and expect Security any time soon.

This is the actual history of how it happened.

The U.N. voted on the creation of two States: one for the Jewish inhabitants of the Palestine Mandate, and a second one for the Arab inhabitants. The Jewish residents accept, but the Arabs and Palestinians refuse the two State solution and the 1948 war is under way.

Israel wins the war, and wins a series of wars after that.

It is ironic to note that Palestinians that stayed in Israel have rights: they received full Israeli citizenship. As of 2/2002 there were 980,000 Arab Israeli Citizens (mostly Muslim, some are Christian) who have the right to vote and have parties of their own represented in the Knesset, Israel's parliament. It is also ironic to note that neither Jordan nor Egypt gave the Palestinians the option of an independant state, but Israel did in October 2000.

Note that from 1948 to 1967 both the West Bank and Gaza were not under Israeli administration. The West Bank was administered by Jordan, yet no Palestinian State was created. Similarly, the Gaza strip was under Egyptian control, yet no Palestinian State came into being.

In the 1978 Peace deal with Egypt, Israel tried to return the Gaza Strip to them as well, Egypt refused.

So the real facts are, the UN mandated the creation of Israel. The Arabs refused to acknowledge that they had a right to exist and proceeded to fight a series of wars, which they lost. And during this time Israel did not control both areas of the land now in question, and all of these times the other Arab states refused to create a Palestinian state. The irony is comical.

What needs to happen is that the Arab nations need to face up to the fact that they have lost the war, and have all along been holding back any real peace process or any chance at a Palestinian state, not Israel.

Yeah I know but that doesnt change the fact that he back stabbed Romney, and Romney was my guy. It’s all forgivable if he makes Romney his running mate.

But...I am really starting to like Bobby Gendal of louisiana. So either one of them but if he picks another liberal like himself, I dont know what to do

Jindal, not Gendal. And being from Louisiana I can assure you that Jindal has accomplished nothing meaningful as Governor, and he can barely get along with his own legislature. I do not think he is a wise VP pick at all if McCain wants to actually win the general election.

Jindal, not Gendal. And being from Louisiana I can assure you that Jindal has accomplished nothing meaningful as Governor, and he can barely get along with his own legislature. I do not think he is a wise VP pick at all if McCain wants to actually win the general election.

Ah thank you for the proper spelling. I used google and this is what it came up with. I guess I can not always trust Google.

He seems young and only half way through a term, so not enough experience yet anyways. The conservative side of politics raves about him and his conservative values, though I admit I have not heard any examples, just that he is a strong conservative.

Do you like Romney? I liked him from the start. I used to like McCain too but I saw how dirty he and the horrid huckabumb were to Romney and that was it for me. McCain did dirty to Romney like Bush did to McCain in 2000.

I think this whole political year should be scratched and let’s do a do-over.

I bet if we could, the Dems would go for Edwards and the republicans would go for Romney.

Werbung:
Ah thank you for the proper spelling. I used google and this is what it came up with. I guess I can not always trust Google.

He seems young and only half way through a term, so not enough experience yet anyways. The conservative side of politics raves about him and his conservative values, though I admit I have not heard any examples, just that he is a strong conservative.

Do you like Romney? I liked him from the start. I used to like McCain too but I saw how dirty he and the horrid huckabumb were to Romney and that was it for me. McCain did dirty to Romney like Bush did to McCain in 2000.

I think this whole political year should be scratched and let’s do a do-over.

I bet if we could, the Dems would go for Edwards and the republicans would go for Romney.

Yea, I was a Romney fan from the get go. I never could stand Huckabee at all, I thought Romney would have been the best candidate for the Republicans. I do not know if he will get offered a VP spot (Michigan would be a swing state though) but I hope McCain picks someone with a lot more conservative resume than he has.

Back