Obama Didn't Connect The Dots

I understand what you are saying, but he could have tried to blame it on someone or something else besides his own administration. He took credit for it on behalf of his administration, thats a good thing.

I dont see how he could personally be held resonsible unless you want to blame him for hiring idiots, I would be ok with that :)

Obama personaly should have been in Niger doing pat downs of mens Groin!

Werbung:
Agreed. I did not think he would accept responsibility either.

Lets not be like the nonsensical childish left who blame Bush for everything and never give him credit. We know we are the adults and they are the children. We must guide them loving away from the dangers of their kooky beliefs.

And I am all for tough love...

Bush did some things right, but never got anything but flack.

Obama is getting a lot of flack. I give my fair share and a few other peoples fair share too. But if he did something right like today it shouldnt be a big deal to admit it.

I am glad I am not alone in that thinking. Thanks :)

I was proud of obama today. He admitted where his administraton failed. I did not expect him to admit it since he has not taken any credit for other things he or his people have messed up on.

How many days did it take him to admit he screwed up?
11 days?

His administration said immediately (with his knowledge) that the system worked perfectly.

Yet, had it not been for incompetence and the act of one passenger, the people on board that plane
were as good as dead.

He only admitted it after his poll numbers dropped and it didn't work
to stay quiet. His poll numbers are dropping still!

Has Obama ever called it terrorism? Not to my knowledge!
He has purposely described it as a solo extremist act!

He will not condem Islamic terrorists for what they are!

You could be right, but he did do the right thing today. He will probably screw up twice as bad tomorrow but for today he did something good.

Agreed.

But, anyone with a brain knows he is an appeaser of Islamic terror. He is so narcissistic and uninformed that he actually believed his Muslim background and appeasement speech in Egypt would stop Islamic terror. Very similar to Jimma Carter's thinking about the USSR until the Kremlin invaded Afghan****istan.

Why are leftists so uninformed? (See Ronald Reagan quote below)

You could be right, but he did do the right thing today. He will probably screw up twice as bad tomorrow but for today he did something good.

or the more likey event...he waited while they figure out what the hell actuly happened before he talked about it? I know it would be a odd thing to do...

and I gave Bush his Credit, he just failed to earn much...if anyone cares to put out a list of things he did well that I may have missed...

Iraq war...fail
Katrina...fail
Sept 11..Fail
Homeland Securty (good...but fail, he did not support it he just signed it but fought against it)
Afganistan...fail
Econ..Fail
Health care..Fail
Debt...fail
its kinda of a pattern,....one you find with leaders with 30% approval

Agreed.

But, anyone with a brain knows he is an appeaser of Islamic terror. He is so narcissistic and uninformed that he actually believed his Muslim background and appeasement speech in Egypt would stop Islamic terror. Very similar to Jimma Carter's thinking about the USSR until the Kremlin invaded Afghan****istan.

of course under Carter we also sent money and arms to Fight the USSR in Afgainstan...Ronny tried the same, he sent arms to...Iran!

Agreed.

I was really bothered how he dealt with the ft hood terrorist. He isnt perfect but has done better with the panty bomber.

the ft hood terrorist share the same Cleric and the same masque as two other 911 terrorists. they both have links to Al-Qaeda
but they were both called isolated extremists. I have a real problem with that. But at least he admits the problem was with his administration.

I was really bothered how he dealt with the ft hood terrorist. He isnt perfect but has done better with the panty bomber.

the ft hood terrorist share the same Cleric and the same masque as two other 911 terrorists. they both have links to Al-Qaeda
but they were both called isolated extremists. I have a real problem with that. But at least he admits the problem was with his administration.

all evidence still shows that the Fort Hood thing was just him acting alone ...the last one was a planned attack by al-quida...thus not the same

or the more likey event...he waited while they figure out what the hell actuly happened before he talked about it? I know it would be a odd thing to do...

and I gave Bush his Credit, he just failed to earn much...if anyone cares to put out a list of things he did well that I may have missed...

Iraq war...fail
Katrina...fail
Sept 11..Fail
Homeland Securty (good...but fail, he did not support it he just signed it but fought against it)
Afganistan...fail
Econ..Fail
Health care..Fail
Debt...fail
its kinda of a pattern,....one you find with leaders with 30% approval

Don't forget the No#1 all time biggest on his list...the one that he promised he was going to see reformed...
SOCIAL SECURITY...failed {but what a huge win that was for all America that even his own party turned their back on that hugely ignorant attempt to change SOCIAL SECURITY into a privatized invest in the stock market fiasco}

Werbung:
His policy's suck but he didnt seem to duck the blame to me. He accepted it for his administration.

I dont want to be his BFF or anything, its just I dont find much of anything I like about the guy and today he did something I didnt think he would.

Everyday Obama does something I didn't he should. I doubt if YOU were around to see Hitler bloom into a fascist serpent for EVIL but Obama is cut from the same cloth. In 1930's the World and the German People loved Hitler. He gave great speeches, he lied well, he put on a great Olympics in 1936 Promoting his racial superiority !! BUT JESSE OWENS answered those words with action. Today we have no JESSE OWENS in the obama camp they have been duped along with millions of others.
Yet we see the liberal rats running for cover instead of reelection. Chris Dodd is just another nervous rat jumping ship wanting to avoid prison stripes.This year will see the use of more political D-Con as frightened "progressives" seek a hiding place. Film at Eleven!

Back